Selling stuff to members here?

I sent a message asking should we be able to sell stuff here on the forum ... Not that I want it to be eBay... Just thought it would be good to help other investors ?

Thoughts everybody ?

Post what you want to sell and we will see if we want to buy it.

I prefer 50% off or more though if its a house :D

I sent a message asking should we be able to sell stuff here on the forum ... Not that I want it to be eBay... Just thought it would be good to help other investors ?

Thoughts everybody ?

I suppose it depends on what you are wanting to sell. Houses etc are already catered for in Caveat Emptor.

As for other items, well......I'd guess that would be up to the Mods to decide on that one. If it helps you any, I can help you out if Roller Skates are your drug of choice. :p

i think ebay/gumtree already cater pretty well for this, and I cant see that it adds anything to the forum.
I search by new posts, and I can imagine getting large numbers of items for sale, "clogging" up the new posts.
so I'm not supportive of this......

i think ebay/gumtree already cater pretty well for this, and I cant see that it adds anything to the forum.
I search by new posts, and I can imagine getting large numbers of items for sale, "clogging" up the new posts.
so I'm not supportive of this......

Well we get the occasional person advertising $24 ipads etc on this forum so just wait and see...

Caveat emptor caters towards sales of houses and land only.

I can see members benefiting greatly from a sub forum in say value adding as some ss members may have excess materials from renos etc, general sale items should stay on ebay gumtree quicksales though

Back