seminar

Geoff,

I will have a look in Personal investor and look out for you. I am mid thirties and blonde and a woman, if you didn't realise from the name.

I am very much looking forward to this seminar.:D

Why are you in Personal Investor? Are you a guru of some sort?

Robyne

A guru? No way!

A journalist picked my out from this forum- This thread actually.

I asked her in the (phone) interview- “why me? I know lots of people who have been a lot more successful than me”.

Her reply was that readers identify much more with people who have started to do well- people who might be considered to be successful enough for people to realise that they can get there as well.

ACDC,

You're one of those oustandingly successful people who have reached far beyonf what ordinary mortals could ever hope for :D

Originally posted by Robyne
Geoff,

I will have a look in Personal investor and look out for you. I am mid thirties and blonde and a woman, if you didn't realise from the name.

I am very much looking forward to this seminar.:D

Why are you in Personal Investor? Are you a guru of some sort?

Robyne
Robyne,

It was good to meet up with you at the seminar- a pity there wasn't a lot of networking time.

What did you think of the Spann seminar, after ther final sessions?

Good to meet you too, Geoff.

Thanks for your tip on getting our PPOR mortgage down . Its a winner! Not only will we claim interest on all our regular little expenses as an ongoing debt but in going through the accounts my husband discoverd some things which we thought we had claimed interest on but had not! It was a very useful conversation, thankyou Geoff!

I thought the rest of the day was much like the first. It was really revision of Peter Spann's strategy which was useful as revision and for a few updated ideas but not really new in content. He did have that section on self funded super which was new and which I know nothing about. I got a few bits of new info from that but it was fairly superficial and I wouldn't consider doing a self funded super thing without a lot more information.

But having said all that he packed a hell of a lot into one day, if you were not familiar with his strategy it would be very informative.

And I am, of course, a Spann Fan and really enjoyed the revision anyway. It is good to do reading and get different ideas on how to do things but I had deviated quite a bit from Peter's strategy and this is a good chance to get back on course.

And, well, you've got to admire a guy who can stand up and talk for virtually twelve hours and still pretty much keep the attention of the audience!

And I enjoyed meeting you! Hope your wife and daughters did not empty the bank accounts on their shopping spree!!!

Robyne

Back