Sentiments for Cash

Just wanted to share this, perhaps its an emotion, or maybe it's greed for money

By seeing the total amount of credit available, and then suddenly gets taken away, and transferred into equity which often comes as an debit in ones account.
The cash has obviously helped to transform into an asset class of its own, which I know will make me smile in long term and for longer..

But, seeing the cash available made me smile :D
The debit does not.

Has anyone shared this strange emotion?

Yes it quite simple really, so long as the cash cost < than cost of equity finance you come out smiling. But when it turns negative you (especially at the time of asset declining) you come out crying.

And yet the ironical factor is that it was intrinsic values lines of credit that weren't taped that created the real wealth for intrinsic value.

Why?

because everything was so bl**dy cheap during the GFC

Hi China
Its nice to have cash, very comforting, but I think its also nice to treat yourself with some toys along the way, or share it around a little with your children, or whatever tickles your fancy. I just don't see the point of making pots of money but not enjoying the fruits of your labour today, balancing the two, best of both worlds. All to their own I guess

Cheers
MTR:)

agreed, nice house, beach house and car. the rest is all conversation at the golf club. I don't understand asset rich property investors boasting of running around in their Datsun 120y on recycled fish'n'chip shop oil

Back