Settlement agent Perth - Davon West Perth

Hi All
I have used Apple Settlements for over 12 years now and they have been brilliant with 35% discount each deal.

However, an agent recommended the above and they are way cheaper, normally I would not worry too much about this, but I am buying and selling quite a lot of stuff these days.

Anyone used them before?? Apparently Davon has been around for 15 years, so must be doing something right.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
MTR

Is there any settlement agent in Perth that does not have 30-40% discount - gotta love it as it makes you feel like your getting a good price. Why don't they just set the settlement fee at $10000 and do a 90-95% discount .

My girlf recently purchased a new first house with 35% discount by a mob in Joondalup and I'm about to settle on a IP and have received a poor 25% discount but still ends up being about the same. Sorry for the rant.

Haven't used Davon. What were Apple charging you on average for settlement fees?

Is there any settlement agent in Perth that does not have 30-40% discount - gotta love it as it makes you feel like your getting a good price. Why don't they just set the settlement fee at $10000 and do a 90-95% discount .

My girlf recently purchased a new first house with 35% discount by a mob in Joondalup and I'm about to settle on a IP and have received a poor 25% discount but still ends up being about the same. Sorry for the rant.

Haven't used Davon. What were Apple charging you on average for settlement fees?

It is dependent on purchase price of property and of course also whether you are buying or selling.

I do my own settlements for buying. I have a great settlement agent for selling. I have dealt with her a bit and she gives me a 50% discount. But then my settlements have been very straightforward. I wouldn't try to settle anything complex myself.

thats wierd as I will happily settle my own sales (as I don't really care what happens with the title) but wouldn't contemplate it for buying

% is irrelevant/meaningless because it is dependent on what their base fee/structure is and I expect this will vary with every company, its just a marketing tool.

Davon did not provide a discount whatsoever, yet they are cheaper, they just give you their bottom line, and provide a quote/cost

MTR

Back