SIG Meeting Monday July 23rd 2007 - Peter Koulizos

Sig Meeting Monday July 23rd – Peter Koulizos - "The Property School"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,
For the next meeting, we have the "Property Professor" Peter Koulizos.

Peter will talk about his predictions for the Top Ten suburbs to invest in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide. This should be a great meeting to attend !!

His website - http://www.thepropertyschool.com.au/

From the website , a bit of background about Peter -
Peter is the developer and currently the National Coordinator of the Property Investment courses at TafeSA, Victoria University, Gold Coast TAFE and now, The Property School in Sydney. He also teaches in the Property program at the University of South Australia.

He holds a teaching degree, Graduate Diploma in Property and Masters of Business (Property).

He has been teaching in real estate and investment for over ten years. The program that Peter teaches is an independent and comprehensive course that assists all property investors to make the right decisions by utilising a mix of education and real life experiences.

Peter is an active property investor who applies his teachings to his investments.

He will also have time for a question and answer session, so bring some questions.

When - Monday July 23rd - for a 7.30pm start.

Where: Roxbury Hotel, 172 St Johns Road, Glebe.

http://www.roxbury.com.au/

The Roxbury also has a bistro if you are hungry.
Bangers and mash are $5 on Tuesday nights.

Numbers: Up to 80 persons.

Please also remember a gold coin donation from now on - this will help pay for a nice gift for our guest speaker.
Some background: How Do I Get on the List: Post in this thread your name and numbers (limit of 5) and it is first in, best dressed.

Looking forward to seeing all newbies and regulars for networking
afterwards. Newbies please note we always get there before 7pm
downstairs, so feel free to be early and mingle (order your food if
need be, it can be taken upstairs).
Also stay afterwards and have a cuppa!!!

David.

PS - If someone has a projector , can you please message me (rather than pay $50 to hire from the pub). Thanks !!
Also, thanks to Karina for giving me the suggestion to ask Peter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn !!!

Argghhh !! Gonna have to miss this one. Sounds like a good one to NOT miss...

Still, wife and I have a really important event happening, so I'll see you all next time (or at the earlier SSG meeting out West - I'm still here for that one on the 13th)

Regards,

Argghhh !! Gonna have to miss this one. Sounds like a good one to NOT miss...

Still, wife and I have a really important event happening, so I'll see you all next time (or at the earlier SSG meeting out West - I'm still here for that one on the 13th)

Regards,

Is that 90 years married Les:p

Back