SIG Meeting Monday July 23rd 2007 - Peter Koulizos

David
( In case your numbers get tight) I'd asked for 2 a couple weeks ago but just make it one please ...... !

Ross

Hi David,

Been sick as a dog this weekend so I am going to cancel so as not to share the fun experience. Please take some notes.

All the best,

Kenny

Cherry Pro (and other new members or members I can't put a face to the name yet),

Make sure you come and introduce yourselves tonight! I'll be there with my wife and 2-year old son, so we won't be hard to spot... :eek:

Should be there around 6pm-ish too.

Cheers,
Michael.

David
Im back to 2 tickets please ( wife will come with the bub if thats ok )
Hope so, I'm bringing mine! :eek:

And beware the terrible twos. I'm just banking on his gorgeous boy looks to forgive his loud indiscretions... :D

Cheers,
Michael.

Thanks again for organising David. If someone could please list the suburbs again or send me a PM with them that would be great. I was in a rush from work so forgot to bring something to write on ;)

Peter Koulizos gave a very good presentation to SIG last night. I was suffering from a bit of information overload before coming to the meeting and was a bit reluctant to attend.

I'm glad I attended. I wonder if forumites who attended can list the top 10 suburbs for CG Peter suggested for each of Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide (I didn't write them down)

From memory and not in 100% correct order

Melbourne

Collingwood
Footscray
Flemington
Mordialloc
Frankston
Geelong
Seaford?
Carrum

Sydney

Erskineville
Leichhardt
Annandale
Stanmore
North Narrabeen
Surry Hills
Darlinghurst
Sans Souci
Brighton -le-Sands
Newtown

Adelaide

Exeter/Ethelton/Glanville
Largs North
Semaphore
Thebarton
Underdale?
Unley?
Hindmarsh
Hilton
Cowandilla
Chrisitie's Beach
Hallets Cove
Adelaide (the suburb)

Hi All,

I attended my first Somersoft meeting yesterday and I'm glad to say it was time well spent. As it was my first, it was tricky to break into the groups for a conversation but I was lucky there were a few other newbie’s and it was a good to have a chat.

Most importantly "Peter Koulizos" he's a smart cookie, it was a great presentation and question time was even better to hear the various professional PI.

Thanks heaps to the organisers.

Trev

Not from memory (some mis-spelt) and in the right order :

Melbourne

Collingwood / Abbotsford
Footscray
West Footscray
Frankston
Geelong
Mordialloc
Seaford
Carrum