Skater Special

Ok, you got my attention with a title like that.:cool:

I know exactly where that house is but I haven't been inside. It can't be all that bad, or else the Housing Dep would have put a fence around it. Little bit of graffitti never hurt anyone.:D

We are gearing up for the World Championships at the moment, so doing a Reno is the last thing on my mind. In fact Hubby & No 1 daughter will already be at the venue on that date & me & No 2 daughter leave a couple of days later.

What a sad thing to do to a house!
What a brilliant thing to do to a house to achieve a bargain for an IP! Bet the "artists" concerned hadn't thought of their art in that way before.
Skater...all the best for the worlds...hope you all come back winners!

Skater...all the best for the worlds...hope you all come back winners!

That would be lovely, however the Italians & Argentinians are the world leaders in the sport. In Argentinia they have tryouts for selection. Apparently their top team has over 200 tryout each year & they select not only on skating skill, but height/weight as well, so the entire team look similar. We are hoping our Team will come somewhere around middle of the field, which will be a good result for Australia. Sadly we don't have the population (in the sport, that is) to field the same kind of teams that they do.

Back