So what does everyone here do for a living?

I am staring at numbers for my living. There is only 10 numbers but you can put them in different order and get different outcomes :eek:

Just recently have been thinking to retire, but I feel that I am way too young for that. But not sure what else I could do...

I do a bunch of different things, have always been a bit ADD that way.

- property consulting/investing/developing. Previously just residential but diversifying atm.

- other main business is import/export/manufacturing of food products, mainly dairy products to Japan

- got stakes in other private businesses, some purely passive some active on part time basis. Everything from coconut water, events/concert promotion, consumer electronics firm, biotechnology, muesli etc. Constantly working on new things, lots of fun!
-moving more into hospitality this year which I've wanted to do for a long time, opening a fairly large venue and negotiating on some others at the moment.

Last edited:
Write (relatively) simple structural engineering software - been doing this for 26 years. Rather wonderful to be able to sit in my bedroom and play computers all day while people send me money!

Previous life

Hiya

Used to be a bean counter with KPMG in my previous life....now i'm a SAHM ; part time investment manager (ie hubby earns and i invest:p); part time Tiger mum:p

Back