Source to compare land value

Guys

I'd like to know if there is reliable source to compare land value in Brisbane. I understand we can compare by checking realestate.com.au or domain.com.au from available or recently sold land, but considering land size, shape, elevation etc, it is fairly difficult. I am not really looking for bargain, I just don't want to overpay. Or is there any considerably accurate method to know this. Thanks

Guys

I'd like to know if there is reliable source to compare land value in Brisbane. ... Or is there any considerably accurate method to know this. Thanks

Engage a valuer or learn basic valuation principles. You can't just pull up the stats, you have to do the hard yards, find comparable sales, assess the value of improvements, utility, carrying capacity (if rural). Assess the market conditions at the time of sale, rule out related party transactions or non- market sales.

Engage a valuer or learn basic valuation principles. You can't just pull up the stats, you have to do the hard yards, find comparable sales, assess the value of improvements, utility, carrying capacity (if rural). Assess the market conditions at the time of sale, rule out related party transactions or non- market sales.

Mate, I am trying to buy a land to build a new house.

How much is the value of building for example for 10-15 years of building? If I am attempting to value an existing house, how many percent of it is building value, and how many percent of it is land value.

I am aware that where I live now, the Council will send land valuation of my property for the purpose of land tax, is it fairly accurate? How to get one?

are you looking at a greenfields subdiv from a big developer , or some infill land

ta
rolf

It is infill land, pretty sure. What I understand, greenfields subdiv refer to North Lakes, Springfield Lakes, Mango Hill etc. Whilst infill refers to like the one in Carseldine or Bridgeman Downs, is it correct?

Back