St Kilda boots up Seaford Profile

I was just looking at this on Google Earth
I purchased a House in the North end of Frankston North 2 weeks ago, Bursaria Crescent... Belvedere Park is only two blocks away! This has to be a good thing for the area :)
And the new Frankston Bypass!
Bring it on

Agreed. I bought last November literally down the road from Belvedere Park. Its a great boost for the area, in particular the upper side of seaford, about 2-3km from the beach.

I was just looking at this on Google Earth
I purchased a House in the North end of Frankston North 2 weeks ago, Bursaria Crescent... Belvedere Park is only two blocks away! This has to be a good thing for the area :)
And the new Frankston Bypass!
Bring it on

Congratulations Bayside, you did well!

Toni

????? really ???

I once rented near footy field in my youth and HATED it. (actually broke lease and had some guy (footy freak) friends take it over for me...even they tired of it:confused:)

too much traffic..too much noise.. too many louts..etc etc etc.

maybe times have changed??

??? opinions???

Sue

I guess you wouldn't necessarily wont to be next to a ground where they actually played competitive football.

In this instance, St Kilda are relocating their training home ground to Seaford. It wont be used for football matches, only junior leagues.

St kilda, the council and the State Government will be pumping 11 million dollars into the precinct, including an indoor pool, gym, and facilities.

Thats good news for Seaford.

Back