Stepping into another state with the help of a buyers agent

I used a broker this time. We play tennis together. He is the one told me that I should be getting 1% discount from A&Z and asked me to demand it. He saved more than $2000.00 a year!

Maybe you should recommend him here.
Is this a temporary or permanent discount and does it take into account your other borrowings or just this IP?

Maybe you should recommend him here.
Absolutely. If you are looking for a broker in Sydney (west) please PM me.

Is this a temporary or permanent discount and does it take into account your other borrowings or just this IP?
This is permanant on the old two IPs. As soon as they realised that I'm getting loan from a different bank for the new IP they are willing to give the discount! Point to note is that I tried to get discount 6 months back but they refused!

How can I find a suitable Broker for Queensland property

Following this thread and I wonder if anyone could help me out? I live in Victoria and would like to buy something in Queensland. My budget is 400K and under.

I was looking for something through the Investment Club but I have to say that thanks to information on here and my own research have decided to 'go it alone'. Not that I think there is anything wrong with TIC but I think I could buy better myself.

However, TIC was going to take care of all the paperwork, loan etc. I am still not 100% sure I can take care of it all and I think the first step is to find a good broker who could assist me with the loan structure etc.

Is there anyone who could perhaps point me in the right direction on here? Obvioulsy not names (unless you want to Private Msg me) but perhaps where to make a start? I have been approved for a loan via a bank but it is not structured how I need it to be (according to the Investment Club).

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Following this thread and I wonder if anyone could help me out? I live in Victoria and would like to buy something in Queensland. My budget is 400K and under.

I was looking for something through the Investment Club but I have to say that thanks to information on here and my own research have decided to 'go it alone'. Not that I think there is anything wrong with TIC but I think I could buy better myself.

However, TIC was going to take care of all the paperwork, loan etc. I am still not 100% sure I can take care of it all and I think the first step is to find a good broker who could assist me with the loan structure etc.

Is there anyone who could perhaps point me in the right direction on here? Obvioulsy not names (unless you want to Private Msg me) but perhaps where to make a start? I have been approved for a loan via a bank but it is not structured how I need it to be (according to the Investment Club).

Any help would be appreciated. :)

finance broker? they don't need to be located in the state you are buying.

good on you for avoiding tic. they provide nothing you couldn't do yourself at a fraction of the cost.

Back