Steve McNight Seminar June 05

Fellow Forumites
I received this as part of the Steve McNight newsletter in my inbox this morning. He is running a one day seminar in Melbourne in June 05 for 6 hrs. Check out the link here

"Experts Reveal 18 Key Insights to Buying Profitable Property
PLUS... Discover the Proven Way To Negotiate Thousands off your next Property Purchase! Unique Opportunity!!! Comprehensive 6-hour power workshop hosted by property expert and best-selling author Steve McKnight. Discover, in detail, his proven system for negotiating and buying profitable real estate. "

I don't particulalry like the hype with the marketing but I think for the price it is reasonable for me. Steve promises on his website that this seminar isn't a marketing tool for his more expensive seminars. This may help clarify some stuff I've been reading about in books (though I haven't read Steve's new one).

I'm going to the seminar and hopefully if there are any fourmites that want to meet up during the weekend I would love to finally meet you guys.

Cheers
Amanda

Amanda,

If the price is OK then I recommend you go along for the "how to negotiate" stuff at least. Remember, Steve is in to positive cash flow, which may not be your gig, its not mine. But, that aside, I think you'll probably still get a fair bit out of the seminar.

Steve made his money out of CG, but because he sources CF +ve he was able to get quite a lot of little properties and let them CG for him. I don't know if you could replicate it now as the properties he sourced reaped the ripple from the big cities and are now stagnating. I agree that servicability is important, but for me CG is the main game.

Cheers,
Michael.

PS. Sorry, Melbourne is not my home town so I won't be going to that one with ya'll.

I listened to Steve presenting at the Reno kings seminar- the info was good and solid, and although I'm with Michael with being more CG oriented, the presentation was very good.

Of course, the next presentation was our own DaleGG, and it's hard to get better than that...

Back