Steve Navra at SIG 25th January 2005. book now...

Sultan of Swing said:
you guys are gonna have a ball and i wanna come toooooooo, wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't realise they were going to have a ball as well, I thought Steve was going to speak.

Steve in a ball gown- now there's a frightening thought...

Sultan of Swing said:
Almost makes me wish i was in Sydney, you guys are gonna have a ball and i wanna come toooooooo, wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

:O(( <<<< pouting icon

whimper :cool: <<<< glasses hiding teary eyes

What happened to NWTIG?

Peter 147

Alexander said:
G'day Peter 147:

just wondering how the count went for seats on Sunday, I think was still on standby. :confused:

I am still a definate 2 if there ends up being some space....

Cheers mate,

Alex

Alexander,

We have some cancellations , would you 2 still like to attend.

Peter 147

Reply ASAP :)

Peter 147 said:
What happened to NWTIG?

Peter 147

I'm only aware of 3 Tasmanian forumites and we're all in different corners of the state. Oh well...

BTW, a bit off topic but Congrats Peter, you've just made Top 20!! Only 600 or so posts to go to catch Seachange and make Top 10, and you have Michaelg, abcdiamond and Jamie in hot pursuit. Its really Top 21 now because Kevmiester is still Top 20, how does that work? And there are 11 in the Top 10 too for that matter. :p

Sultan of Swing said:
Its really Top 21 now because Kevmiester is still Top 20, how does that work? And there are 11 in the Top 10 too for that matter. :p
The forum is running on an Intel processor ;)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Good news for some standing room only people.

My employer is sending me to NZ from the 25th-28th and so I cannot attend. I have 2 places rserved so please assigned them to someone else.

Im smiling on the outside :(

Winglight said:
Good news for some standing room only people.

My employer is sending me to NZ from the 25th-28th and so I cannot attend. I have 2 places rserved so please assigned them to someone else.

Im smiling on the outside :(

Calling Cam,

thats is CAM presently in stand by and offering 2 places. Please reply via PM or here ASAP to secure. Standing room nly but netter than nought. ;)

That is all.

Peter 147.

PS Thanks Winglight

cam said:
Hi 2 tix for me too please. cam

As stated I have two spare if your interested, please reply ASAP. There are in standing room.

BTW everyone below those that drop out get moved up from standing to seating as the spaces allow.

Peter 147

2 extra seats

Our friends who were attending on Tuesday have a family issue which has arisen, so there are an additional 2 seats available to the next person on the list....

Pen

pennyk said:
Our friends who were attending on Tuesday have a family issue which has arisen, so there are an additional 2 seats available to the next person on the list....

Pen

Thanks Penny. Your two spare have been offered and accepted by Dave J.

So far only

Not Familiar 1
Sub Chi 2
Steve25 2

Left on stand by. Still waiting on reply from Alexander and Nick M so you could have a chance.

Thanks to all for amending their numbers to allow others to attend.

Peter 147

hi Peter,very late change of holiday plans due to some Tassie Oak sanding at home.

So 2 more available seats for the STANDBYs.

Have a good night.

Peter,

I'm going to reduce my reservation from two people to one person only. Add one seat available for the wait list. My partner can't make it. But I'll be there to buy you a drink...if I can find you...assuming everyone else doesn't pretend they're Peter147.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jireh

One more space available

Hey Peter,

Unfortunately my friend can't make it so i want to reduce my reservation from 2 to one.

Therefore i only need ONE...

Thanks,

DaveJ

Hope it makes someones day! :D

Back