Steve Navra at SIG 25th January 2005. book now...

Steve25 said:
2 seats please

Steve

You are last of the stand bys and by some thick and fast cancellations I can offer you 2 standing room spots. :)

I will assume you are coming but not you may not get this in time. I hope you do.

Come if you can.

Peter 147

Sig Final List

Dear All

OK, that it, final, kaput!!

Here is the offical door list.

Firstly everyone who wanted to come ( including stand by) has been given a spot due a rush of cancellations in the last few days.

Secondly, no more PM or requests or notes thanks. It does not matter.

So our numbers are back up to 92 because of two items.

1. Some dude called Steve Navra has PM me to say he is bring 4 of his staff :eek: Must be a posse thing :D Anyhow with 90 coming that is lots of people to spread around and listen to.

2. Mrs 147 wants to come. :eek: Steve you must be a Guru! I am still trying to work out her motive. :confused: I think it involves Jewelry. :(

3. Start at 7:30pm sharp. 7:15 we will check the list. With this number we cannot allow extras. I am banking on some no shows to lessen the squeeze anyhow.

BTW Steve is arriving from 6pm if you want to come early and have feed, chat and such.

So here it is.

Your name and number is what we will check.

See you there. Say Hi. :)

Peter 147

name booking
SEATED

Steve Navra 5
katrina 2
ani 1
beachside 1
thommo 0
wishga 1
jacque 3
winglight 0
glebe 0
kissfan 2
kenny 2
great pig 2
perky 1
quntets 1
dayanand 2
quaz 3
pitt st 1
nav 2
yuch 2
housekeeper 1
handyandy 1
pennyk 2
olly 2
stevel 2
canetoadhunter 3
babushka 1
paulzag 1
eric espiritu 1
beech 0
learning man 2
geoffw 0
julian 2
need2suceed 1
akido 2
peter 147 4
buyaustralia 2
willair 0
sydneycider 0
hoppa 0
catwoman 2
Micahel Whyte 2
loz 2
xbenx 1
Timmsi 2
Roger 1
Wazza007 1
Bellstar 1
beachbum 0

STANDING

beeroll 1
NIgelW 2
toeedge 1
kl1 4
wiseguy 2
luckone 1
rossv 1
NickM 1
Alexander 2
Cam 2
DaveJ 2
Not Familiar 1
Sub Chi 0
Steve25 2

Peter 147 said:
So our numbers are back up to 92 because of two items.

1. Some dude called Steve Navra has PM me to say he is bring 4 of his staff :eek: Must be a posse thing :D Anyhow with 90 coming that is lots of people to spread around and listen to.

2. Mrs 147 wants to come. :eek: Steve you must be a Guru! I am still trying to work out her motive. :confused: I think it involves Jewelry. :(
Peter if you have number problems you can always kick out the Steve guy & his staff :D

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Peter 147 said:
1. Some dude called Steve Navra has PM me to say he is bring 4 of his staff :eek: Must be a posse thing :D

Hi All,

5 seats available :)

Staff members do NOT need seats . . . they are happy to stand at the back.
Likewise I am happy to stand at the front :p

So I will leave it to Peter147 to promote 5 (out)standing attendees to a sitting position.

Look forward to seeing you all there . . . be sure to come and introduce yourselves to me. I will be at the venue from 6-00pm. (Purely to grab that 'out the front' parking spot from the Alpha!)

Regards,

Steve

Seats

Hey there! Since there's only one of me and I'm travelling all of the way from Canberra can I pretty please have one of the seats?

Also, can someone please tell me how to get to this place, the exact address etc and where to park. I really don't want to get lost.

First come first parked

:)

My wife and I will be leaving Chatswood at around 5pm to head to Glebe. It'll be a race to see who gets that former-Alpha spot out front I reckon...

;)

Cheers,
Michael.

luckyone said:
Hey there! Since there's only one of me and I'm travelling all of the way from Canberra can I pretty please have one of the seats?

Also, can someone please tell me how to get to this place, the exact address etc and where to park. I really don't want to get lost.

Hi Luckyone

here is a link showing the hotel's location
http://www.roxbury.com.au/location.htm

There is street parking only. Some are fine after 6pm, others 1 hour so read the signs!

not sure the best way there from CBR...probably exit onto Princes Hwy and come via Newtown

cheers
ani

Steve Navra presentation

Linda and I would like to come tonight. I understand that we are late finding out about this and there is little or no space, so we will take our chances. I have also posted a wish to attend on Ruby's thread re this meeting.

Chris Horsfall

ani said:
Hi Luckyone

not sure the best way there from CBR...probably exit onto Princes Hwy and come via Newtown

cheers
ani

Yeah I'd take the Hume Highway, which becomes the M5 motorway. Pay your toll them take the Princes Highway exit at Arncliffe.

Take the Princes Highway north, which will become King St Newtown which will hit Parramatta Road at Glebe.

Left at Parramatta Road, then a quick right onto Glebe Point Road, and then a left onto St Johns Road, then up 500m and bob's your uncle.

Wiseguy said:
just wondering, at what time is tonight expected to finish?
Tonight, like most nights, is expected to finish at midnight.

I cannot however speak for the time at which the event tonight will finish.

Chris Horsfall said:
Linda and I would like to come tonight. I understand that we are late finding out about this and there is little or no space, so we will take our chances. I have also posted a wish to attend on Ruby's thread re this meeting.

Chris Horsfall

Dear Chris

We have the space in standing room if you & Linda would like to attend.

See everyone there.

Somehow I think my car space is long gone :(

Peter 147

Thanks Peter and Steve

That was a very informative presentation, heavy on ideas, light on sales pitch. I heard at least two people walking out saying that it had solved problems they had been having, which is good results in anyone's language. :)

Which of us will end up in the 20% of 20% of 20%? ;)

One thing troubled me a bit, though. I noticed that 5% was the suggested rate of returns on which to base decisions, but actually, total returns of 10% were claimed for both property and shares - via capital gains and income? Or was I missing something?

Anyway, many thanks to Peter for organising and to Steve for giving the presentation, and Steve, I will definitely take up your offer of a coffee!

Cheers,

Ben

Back