Steve Navra Seminar

What did you think of Steve's seminar/course?

• Revelation!

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Glad I went.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Yeah....it was ok.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Shame to be indoors...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where's the door?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi All.

Went to Steve Navra's Seminar / course over the weekend, and have just spent some time with them going over things.

For those interested in knowing what it's like, here's my take.

Steve certainly loves doing this - it shows.

There were some sections where he promoted his own products (fair enough - it wasn't overly done).

Good points - he shared a lot of information, there was no pressure, and he freely shared how he does what he does. There was nothing we couldn't go do ourselves - and indeed to quote Steve "If I dont add value to you, I don't deserve your business".

He, Katrina and Andrew then spend over an hour later (if you wish - your choice) going over where you are now, and what they can do to help going forward.

Value for money - For $286 for a 2 day seminar & followup - yes.

Certainly desn't hurt to listen to what they have to say. It seems they try hard to do the deals for you.

I'd be interested in others take on the weekend / follow up session.

Now then Steve ('Cause I just know he'll read this one!), when you going to share that algorythm with us? Better still, put THAT on the cd!!!!

Cheerio to all.

Simon.

ps. Great to meet everyone I met - even the "mystery" person who "doodled" all over my notepad!

Last edited:
I'm sort of holding out forming a final opinion until I have also been to their "consultation". I deliberately haven't offered them my feedback form until then. If the consultation is part of the course fee, then consultation deserved to be measured in terms of how it adds to the overall effectiveness of the course.

I don't think the course was a revelation! for me overall - probably because I've already spent a bit of time trying to understand the whole cash-bond idea, and reading as much as I can on these forums.

I have to admit I switched off a little on Saturday afternoon because I felt Steve was getting a little "sales-ey" regarding his managed fund (on a side note, it left me wondering what that time would have been used for in previous courses when there was no pending managed fund). Personal opinion, of course, but I was nonetheless a little disappointed given how fervently Steve advocates that he is not "selling anything" at his "educational" courses.

I'm not really sure what one should expect of a course such as this (I've never done an investment course before), so that also makes it difficult to judge.

The best points for me:

1. Seeing a multitude of techniques come together to form a "recipe" for property investment. I particularly like his idea to utilise equity "temporarily" in the stock market whilst building sufficient equity for the deposit on the next property. Smart thinking - but once again Steve has already presented that idea on the forum.

2. Hearing Steve's opinions about why (or why not) he does not subscribe to certain viewpoints (eg. why you should buy at 25% above the median, why you should buy houses). Some of these were merely opinion, but some of them had some logical (eg. mathematical) argument behind them, like why units don't achieve as good a growth as houses.

3. Getting a better understanding of the cash bond.

I guess I have to decide if I like the taste of his recipe. But I also realise he revealed a few of his ingredients that might be able to be combined in other ways to make a different recipe.

Hi All,

I thoroughly enjoyed Steve's seminar (although I missed studying the form guide for the weekend) but I think it was worth it.

I found his ideas on shares really interesting.
I'm going to see him on Friday so I'll let you know what I think after the consultation.

Dose

PS Simon - You drive too fast!!!!! Any speeding tickets on the way?

I dont think so, but ask me in around 2-3 weeks - Give the post time to work......

God created the accelerator pedal for a reason......:D

I was totally happy with the Steve Navra weekend and have established one thing about investment that i am sure Steve himself has not yet discovered- That the Steve Navra seminar is the best investment anyone could make. I am only 21 years old, however very eager (hence the name) to enter the investment world. I have just been for my consultation and was totally impressed with the plan, strategy and information i received from not only Steve but Katrina as well. They make a formidable team and i hope to see more of them in the future. A big shout out to Dose- met you on the way out, and sbe. Scribbled on your pad man- sorry but if you cant smile on a day when you are realising your future wealth- Then when can you?

Kevmeister, you rock, hope to eat more wedges with you some day my friend. Stay open minded and i'm sure you will realise steve is not really 'salesy' at all. You will see this in your consultation. Peace!

Steve's enthusiasm and obvious love of what he does shone through brightly. I don't think anyone could deliver a topic low key if they are as passionate about their topic as Steve is about his.

He did actually try to get off the topic a couple of times but questions and his enthusiasm won out. It didn't occur to me that he was pushing his managed fund, rather, it made me more secure in placing my money into it knowing that someone with that degree of passion would be looking after it.

Jude

Jude,
Must say that I agree with you on that one. Rather than being 'salesy', Steve's presentation I think was more about how the system works and why he was setting the fund up. That his clients were the ones begging him to set it up, which is the reason he decided to do it in the first place says a lot to me.
Having heard it all before (and loving it every time!), it's just really nice to know that there is someone out there with the kind of dedication that Steve has to his clients that he would go so far as to set up a fund like this because other people wanted him to do so. Yes, I'm sure he will make a lot of money from it - and why not, he deserves every cent he earns - but I'm know for a fact that he will get much much out of knowing that the clients are getting so much out of it too.
So, if getting that warm fuzzy feeling comes from Steve being a little 'salesy' then I want more salesy!

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Steve's recent course in Brisbane would be one of the best that I have ever been to. No BS, straight shooting, tell it as it is, very clear & concise, a weekend that anyone seeking to invest monies should attend.

The lack of hype made it even more memorable and easy to follow.

My one on one a few days later was also easy. Steve's staff helped immensely and made it a simple, relaxing event. I received a followup call only yesterday and I'm looking forward to letting the group make me a happy wealthy retiree in 10 years time. :cool:

Before the seminar I was ready to hop in and do a few wraps but my strategies have now taken a new course of direction and I can't wait to get started. :)

Thanks Steve.

Yesterday we went to our one on one with Steve, Katrina and Andrew. It was great to sit around a table and openly discuss our situation with people who could offer us practical ways to improve our investment strategies, in particular, our financial structure.
We would thoroughly recommend Steve's course to anyone. It has changed our approach to property investment and after debating whether to enter the sharemarket we have decided that Steve's Managed Fund will definately be the way to go.
We look forward to our next meeting with Katrina.:D

Hey Simon,

Than you for starting the poll.

And thank you all, the feedback has been most valuable.
(Still waiting for Kevmeisters' feedback :confused: )

VERY interesting is that 25 repondants to the poll indicates that 25 / 40 attendees are forum members!

It has been wonderful for me to personally meet up with everyone.

So, I think I know (face to face) more forumites than anyone else??? :D :D :D

What an incredible community we have created, there is hardly a day that passes that I don't learn something new from the forum, and better still on the lighter side, always at a smile a minute :)

Thanks again,
Sincerely,

Steve

Back