Stockland Development Woodville SA

Hi

I'm curious about the new development Stockland has planned for Woodville in Adelaide's west.

Does anyone know what they have planned (website and newsletter don't give too much info) and what the area is like?

Thanks

Brays

Hi

I'm curious about the new development Stockland has planned for Woodville in Adelaide's west.

Does anyone know what they have planned (website and newsletter don't give too much info) and what the area is like?

Thanks

Brays

Sorry haven't looked into the specific development. But just for general info - Woodville area is still a lower socio-economic area, although there are pockets being developed here and there (eg. Westwood project to re-do ex-housing trust area). Prices have increased considerably over the last few years as the Port Adelaide area becomes more attractive, and I guess just the realisation that the Woodville subrubs are only about 8km from the CBD.

There is also the potential for a major development on the Cheltnham race course with tenders going in recently, which would be a substantial boost for the area (or is this the Stockland project you were referring to?).

I do believe the are will continue to grow, but it will still be some time before the general tone of the area picks up more.

Back