Strata company to manage complex ? ingleburn nsw .. sujestions please ?

Strata company to manage complex ? ingleburn nsw .. suggestions please ?

Hi Everybody ,
I have a vila that is apart of a strata complex which is 1/10 vilas.
The recent company that was managing the complex were hopeless and would do nothing but charge us high administration fees .

I am looking for anyone who has suggestions of a company to use for strata management , or if they have had past experience's with other companys and if they would not recommend certain ones .... any feedback would be great

cheers ,
Josh

Can I ask which one? I have a unit in Ingleburn and I'm not happy with them either. Wasn't IUM by any chance?

Changed managers (again) and I've told her if the service doesn't improve I will lead a push to change strata managers. She seems on the ball so far. The last one was a nighmare (not the qworst I've had though).

I had one with http://contipropertygroup.com.au/ and they are fantastic. When I wasn't happy with another one I had I rang Joe Conti and he helped me with the process of changing.

All the owners of that complex are now very happy that we have a pro active property manager now. They are a not huge and each manager doesn't have a hundred complexes to manage (as some of them do).

it was smarta strata . I have a meeting with all the owners in the complex .on Monday and we can all decide on one company . I will bring up this one you have said . thanks for your advice .
Cheers
josh

Back