Strata Property -No easement or access to maintain wall roof on driveway

Hi All,
I need your help to make decision, whether I should buy this property or not. It is a strata Subdivision. Block size was 800+, Owner built 4X2 at the back of existing property. Back property owns driveway. The old Property (PT1) has timber flooring and there is a small hatch to access under the floor. It is on the driveway . But there is no access /right of way or easement in strata subdivision. We tried to get more info from Landgate, but the application is under process.
The driveway’s boundary as shown in sketch (please see attachment) touches to the wall of the property. And the (Fascia & Soffit) ROOF is HANGING in the driveway.
Is it possible?..........that
(1) The owner of the back property damages the roof and claim that front property roof was hanging on their drive way, they are not responsible for damage.
(2) Back property owner deny access to front property owner to driveway for maintenance.
(3) Back property owner asks to remove hanging part of roof from driveway.

I have high-lighted hanging part of roof with yellow marker, and Green line is boundary of old property that is we are interested in.
The property is 3X1, land approx 400+ size, Close to shopping centre, bus stop, Gas station, Post shop, Walking distance to Primary school, 1km High school. Asking price $299K. We can buy for $285K. Need small reno. Can be rented for $330 per week. Suburb: Lynwood WA 6147
Thanks.

Attachments

• Property question sketch.pdf
    128.6 KB · Views: 83
Just a guess because you've not provided info on how the strata (and hence strata entitlements) is allocated. But, I suspect the overhanging roof is the BC's responsibility (??) and as such is not your concern (you only own inside the walls).

Back