Strategic Investment View 2014: Sharemarkets

I have just got back from holidays.

Also I have been offered a reasonable sum of money for my views on this by some private family offices.

I can't respond further on this thread. Sorry

I have just got back from holidays.

Also I have been offered a reasonable sum of money for my views on this by some private family offices.

I can't respond further on this thread. Sorry
Welcome back.

It is a pity as many do value your insights.

As you can't post your strategic insights in its entirety, perhaps you could drop some hints in regards to the basic direction and/or concerns that are setting off your 'spidey senses'.

For those that are interested I will be developing my strategic investment view for 2014.

Obviously a strategic investment view is based on long term returns as of the start of the strategic review, its not a short term trading strategy.

I posted two prior strategic investment views on Somersoft a couple of years ago in the coffee lounge.

They worked out very well.

But the picture is not pretty going into 2014.

In a nutshell I am very uncomfortable, in the words of George Sorus, I have a tingling sensation constantly running down my back, its telling me to careful, its telling me that things are not as they seem on the surface.

I feel like Kianu Reeve in the Matrix, I am spending many hours in front of the computer trolling through the internet, trying to find out whats the matter.

IV
Can you provide your strategy for 2015 or anyone who invests consistently in shares, I am still on L plates

Thanks
MTR:)

For those that are interested I will be developing my strategic investment view for 2014.

Obviously a strategic investment view is based on long term returns as of the start of the strategic review, its not a short term trading strategy.

I posted two prior strategic investment views on Somersoft a couple of years ago in the coffee lounge.

They worked out very well.

But the picture is not pretty going into 2014.

In a nutshell I am very uncomfortable, in the words of George Sorus, I have a tingling sensation constantly running down my back, its telling me to careful, its telling me that things are not as they seem on the surface.

I feel like Kianu Reeve in the Matrix, I am spending many hours in front of the computer trolling through the internet, trying to find out whats the matter.

IV,

Given the year is now over, any chance of sharing your predictions on 2014 and analysing how they went?

IV
Can you provide your strategy for 2015 or anyone who invests consistently in shares, I am still on L plates

Thanks
MTR:)

Hi MTR,

Have you been so successful in properties that you want to try your hands at shares? ;)

Mind if I ask if you've got an acct yet and who with? (I'm using Bell direct btw)

Hi MTR,

Have you been so successful in properties that you want to try your hands at shares? ;)

Mind if I ask if you've got an acct yet and who with? (I'm using Bell direct btw)

Will never give propery away, but luuuuuv the idea of mixing it with a beast that provides something property is lacking.......NO Tenants. :)

Back