Sub-Division / Ipswich Qld, .. can anyone recommend ...

Hi all,

We have a 800m2 corner block with a house on one side in Redbank Plains. I would like to sub-divide the block to built another dwelling, but with living in NSW I need to find someone to project manage the process through council for me.

I believe that I could commission a Town Planning Consultant according to the Ipswich Council's Town Planner, but she couldn't recommend anyone to me because of conflict of interest issues.

A) Have I got my facts right about the town planning consultant doing the work?

b) Can anyone recommend someone to me that they have used

I have spoken to a surveyor who is doing an initial enquiry with the council regarding zoning etc and he say's he knows someone, but I would prefer a recommend from a fellow SS forum user.

Thanks

Martin :confused:

Hi there,

I've not posted here many times and am not sure of the rules. I do know someone who could do the subdivision for you and they do a good job, however am I allowed to say who they are on this site? I can say they are in Springwood.

Can anyone advise if I am allowed to post that type of info?

Cheers.

Hi Elkay

We like share on SS so please feel free to say. We usually only take offence to people self promoting or spamming.

Sunshine

Hi there,

I've not posted here many times and am not sure of the rules. I do know someone who could do the subdivision for you and they do a good job, however am I allowed to say who they are on this site? I can say they are in Springwood.

Can anyone advise if I am allowed to post that type of info?

Cheers.

Thank you for the details you PM'd to me, .... very much appreciated.

Martin .... :p

Back