Sub divisions in townsville

Who would you recommend I speak to?

I have a thousand and something sq block and a 1206 square block.

Looking for good cost effective work but I'm not in a hurry.

Thanks

Regards,

Hi rotterdam

In which suburbs of Townsville are your blocks of land?

Are you talking about building and selling or simply just selling off the land? If you're looking at building, what are thinking of?

I would like to do a dual occupancy in Mundingburra by building a kit home beside the current house, retaining both as rentals.

Hi rotterdam

In which suburbs of Townsville are your blocks of land?

Are you talking about building and selling or simply just selling off the land? If you're looking at building, what are thinking of?

I would like to do a dual occupancy in Mundingburra by building a kit home beside the current house, retaining both as rentals.

1014 sq north ward - 1214sq - west end

One location I wish to build and the other I wish to relocate another old house.

There are some guys doing good work on battle axes subs in townsville at the moment. A couple of really nice new houses been built at the rear. Many people have told me the secret is making sure the house at the rear is superior to the one in the front. Ill send you some locations if you are interested.

Which kit homes are you looking at ? They seem to have improved substantially since I last had a look at any.

Regards,

1014 sq north ward - 1214sq - west end

One location I wish to build and the other I wish to relocate another old house.

There are some guys doing good work on battle axes subs in townsville at the moment. A couple of really nice new houses been built at the rear. Many people have told me the secret is making sure the house at the rear is superior to the one in the front. Ill send you some locations if you are interested.

Which kit homes are you looking at ? They seem to have improved substantially since I last had a look at any.

Regards,

Hi rotterdam

Actually, I already have a block on which I'm hoping to do a battle axe dual occupancy in Mundingburra. I'd appreciate any advice/contacts, rotterdam.

I haven't started looking at any builders or kit homes yet, however I've seen some really nice low-set Queenslander style kit homes (slightly raised, with verandas all around) that made me think they would be a good option, especially if they're cheaper than masonry block on a slab.

Kind regards

Hi rotterdam

Actually, I already have a block on which I'm hoping to do a battle axe dual occupancy in Mundingburra. I'd appreciate any advice/contacts, rotterdam.

I haven't started looking at any builders or kit homes yet, however I've seen some really nice low-set Queenslander style kit homes (slightly raised, with verandas all around) that made me think they would be a good option, especially if they're cheaper than masonry block on a slab.

Kind regards

I'll pm you my contact details.

I just noticed last week garth chapman queenslander been built in belgian gardens as well. Might be worth having a drive by. I'll send you the address next time I do a drive by.

Regards

http://www.traditionalqueenslanders.com.au/

Back