Subdividing and Joint ventures in Brisbane

Hey all,

I am reasonably new at the whole investing game. I currently own a couple of properties in Camp Hill and Coorparoo in Brisbane. I am looking to try and move to the next level and start subdiving blocks and build on them to sell. I am looking for any advice from people who have experience with subdividing blocks here in Brisbane. Any advise or information would be fantastic on the processes and costs involved.

I am also interested in hearing from any other investors that may be interested in undertaking a joint venture. I am 28, and would be keen to undertake some joint projects with someone keen to share knowledge and learn whilst I am still new to the game.

Check the zoning for Camp Hill and Coorparoo, these areas are common for LMR (low medium residential) zoning, which allows to construct townhouses or units or subdivisions. Check to see if the houses are protected by DCP, sometimes it is possible to get it removed. There is also other site investigations and feasibility studies required to undertake before moving to the next stage.

Back