Suburbs Annual Capital Growth + DIY workshops

Hi forumites,

I was wondering if there was somewhere online or in a magazine where I can access suburb specific past capital growth up to the last 10-15 years? I'm particularly interested in Cabramatta. I had a quick browse on the internet had no luck finding it... I remember I used to look at the SMH free property guide which shows publishes this data for the past 10 years but I chucked out my printout of it... and can't the online copy anymore. Thanks in advance.

Also just read this months Aust Prop Investor mag they were saying that bunnings and archicentre offer free DIY renovating seminars for all you DIY amateurs like myself:

www.bunnings.com.au and www.archicentre.com.au

cheers

Tim

thedude said:
Hi Sonic,

www.rpdata.com.au

Cheers,

Damon

Thanks mate thats where I Purchase data from if I want street sales I was after something free if it was available?

I remember when I looked a while ago suburb specific median capital growth over 10 years data is free when u want it down to street level then u have to pay....

Data

I cannot help with Cabramatta, but allhomes.com.au is great for sales for individual streets and house it has listed. However they currently only service Canberra and South East NSW.

Regards

Tim

sonic said:
Thanks mate thats where I Purchase data from if I want street sales I was after something free if it was available?

I remember when I looked a while ago suburb specific median capital growth over 10 years data is free when u want it down to street level then u have to pay....
Ahhh free, ok.

Try http://www.homepriceguide.com.au/ however it seems the free reports are only 2 years in period.

Cheers,

Damon

thanks mate i already checked that its got "long term price" trend which if you hover your mouse over it it claims to have the average last 10 years capital growth...

but the figures looked a bit funny for units cabramatta had +11% growth whereas randwick had 7.6% and coogee had 8.5%?

Back