Suggestion for family home [VIC]

Hi all,
new comer here. Been reading the forum a bit and I have found quite extensive information. :p

Could I get some recommendation please. I'm looking to buy another property (upsize), since the current place is kinda a bit too small now especially when our parents/in law visiting.

Budget is under 500k, and prefer somewhere around the area of Wantirna/Ringwood area. Hoping to find something like either 3 bedroom or even 4 bedroom. I do understand it can be a bit tough, but say with budget of below 500k whats my option ?

There are a lot of nice family suburbs in and around that area. You can try searching suburbs like Rowville (maybe a small place), scoresby, Wantirna South (again small house), Knoxfield, Bayswater and Heathmont.

Realestate.com.au or Domain.com.au are your best resource to begin with then make a few calls to the local agents or head along to the OFI's.

+1 for Heathmont. Great local shopping strip, easy access to the train and great community feel. Should be able to get a 3 bedroom weatherboard within your budget.

It would probably be an older weatherboard house for that price range OR dual occupancy. Ringwood East is also nice. With regards to Ringwood, area between Bedford Road and Canterbury road has nice pockets.

Back