SYDNEY: FREE Michael Yardney seminar

Hi
After lots of people asking me, I'm giving one free seminar in Sydney. I've been too busy to give a seminar like this for almost 2 years, but when I last did, they were packed out.

When:
Monday 24th March.

Where:
Crows Nest - the location will be advised to those who book by email.

Why is it free?
It has been sponsored by a major financial institution.

How do I book?
Send an email to [email protected] with your name and how many tickets and we will tell you the details.
As seats are limited bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis.

What will be discussed?

I will discuss how to buy a a top performing investment property in changing economic times.
On the night you will learn:
- How to buy real estate well below its true value.
- A little known fact about timing that will ensure that you know when to buy property and more importantly a set of rules to ensure that you don’t buy property at the wrong time.
- A true story about the myth of location, location, location….
- How to optimise your return through ethical, legal yet little used taxation benefits.
- An understanding of the factors that affect the supply and demand for investment properties in our changing demographic environment.
- Wealth creation strategies that could make you financially independent in 10 years.
- How I earn up 100% on my money day in day out in the real estate market

As you know, my main business is as a property developer and I am currently involved in 40 development projects. I have been an active property investor for 30 years. What I am discussing is what I do every day in the property market - the techniques I personally use.

Regards,
Michael

Last edited:
Hi Michael
Lucky Sydney! It was obviously late when you typed this message ;) ;)

"Why is it free?
It has been sponsored becuase of the sponsorship of a major financial institution."

Thanks Felicity
You are correct. I was very tired after a long weekend when I posted the information.
And it was even a rare weekend where I didn't look at properties. It was just a busy family weekend and writing the newsletter. I have now corrected by poor use of words.

Originally posted by Lissy
Hi Michael
Lucky Sydney! It was obviously late when you typed this message ;) ;)

"Why is it free?
It has been sponsored becuase of the sponsorship of a major financial institution."
Lissy,

I'm glad I'm not the only pedant on the forum :D

Originally posted by Jamie
Just the most pedantic :D
Hey Jamie,

Close, but not quite...

I've made a couple of picks where the typo has changed the meaning of what the person is saying...

But I haven't gone as far as Lissy... hehehe

Well, not yet.

Originally posted by Nicholas H
Michael what time would this be on ?
I've had the email- it's 7PM book in for a 7:30PM start.

I'd be interested to know what to expect from the sponsors. Obviously nothing is free- but a small idea of their product might be useful.

I reckon it sounds like it may almost be worthwile flying up from Melbourne to go to this.. I f I remember right the weekend course down here is around 2K or something like that..

Whoops, sorry. You're right!

Serves me right for reading in the morning and trying to remember the details at lunchtime for posting.

It will be worth a drive up from Canberra for me.

Originally posted by geoffw

I'd be interested to know what to expect from the sponsors. Obviously nothing is free- but a small idea of their product might be useful. [/B]

Geoff - Of course nothing is for free, I learned a long time ago that there are no free lunches.

Our sponsors are Ash Morgan Prestige - a division of Ash Morgan Winthrop one of Australia's biggest non bank lenders. I believe last year they placed over $15 billion of property finance.

While they are very big in the commercial and development market, they have only recently opened a residential division and they are keen to have investors like you know about them.
Down here in Melbourne they are whipping the pants off the banks. More than half our clients are using them for investor type loans.
So that's enuf of a plug.
They are paying for my time and the venue, so Sydney property investors win.
By the way the response was so great that we will be doing one in Melburne soon.

Thanks for the info Michael. I appreciate when people are "up front" about themselves.

I'm looking forward to the evening- just seeking MrsW's permission :D

Originally posted by JumJones
I reckon it sounds like it may almost be worthwile flying up from Melbourne to go to this.. I f I remember right the weekend course down here is around 2K or something like that..

Don't bother flying up.
The response to Sydney was so great (we are now looking for a different venue) that Ash Morgan Prestige Finance have offered to sponsor a session in Melbourne.
And of course this is nothing like the $3K workshops that you are talking about. We will be holding these in May in Melbourne and June in Sydney.
They are for small groups who have a chance to work closely with me and "get inside my mind" for 3 days.
(Scarey thought isn't it!)
That sort of information doesn't come free - it's too valuable, but I assure you that those who come to Sydney will enjoy their evening and learn a bit too.
I'm really looking forward to putting some faces to all the Sydney names

We're sold out!!! HELP

Thanks for the response Sydney
Over 200 tickets were requested in the 1st 24 hours!
Today we are going to look for another venue or put on a second session,
I don't know the venues in Sydney well
Could anyone please suggest a better venue with AV facilities and a good PA system which holds at least 250 people.
Please email Pam urgentlty as we nee to sort things out today - [email protected]
Thanks

Last edited:
I am actually at Hervey Bay Michael so maybe I could twist ya arm to do a bit of whale watching at the same time...

email if ya would like to discuss this further..

info@ logit.com.au

Regards
Dave P

Hi Michael,
I am looking forward to going to this.
As far as Ash Morgan Prestige go - I wonder if they do wrap finance as per my post under "innovative Techniques" , that would
be good!!!

:)

-5% deposit with no cross security
-purchase under the name of my Hybrid Trust.
I have not been able to find anyone who will do this - so it looks as though AXA again with 10% dep (as long as they OK the Hybrid Trust on contract and doing the loan under the Hybrid Trust name - cannot do it under my name I understand without cross-security against my LOC).

bold

Back