SYDNEY: FREE Michael Yardney seminar

Sydney readers - a reminder about next Monday

Sydney readers
Thanks for the great response to my seminar.
- as those who have emailed me know, we have booked a larger venue to accomodtae the large number of requests .
Over 220 bookings and that's all the venue can hold.
See you next Monday at 6.30 pm at the Duxton in North Sydney.
In the mean time I'm off to enjoy a weekend in Sydney. I'll even be looking at some property while I'm there -can't help myself.

Re: Sydney readers - a reminder about next Monday

Originally posted by Michael Yardney
Sydney readers
Thanks for the great response to my seminar.
- as those who have emailed me know, we have booked a larger venue to accomodtae the large number of requests .
Over 220 bookings and that's all the venue can hold.
See you next Monday at 6.30 pm at the Duxton in North Sydney.
In the mean time I'm off to enjoy a weekend in Sydney. I'll even be looking at some property while I'm there -can't help myself.
Michael,

Sorry to stick my neck out here.

I did appreciate the evening, and I am grateful to you, and your sponsors, for the opportunity to expand on what you ahve said in your newsletters.

A quick viewpoint. I had the impression that the last bit was rushed for time- but the first part covered a lot of what most attendees knew already.

I would be hoping that, for the Melbourne seminar, that the fisrt part of the evening could be shortened considerably. And that the development part be expanded to compensate.

I guess it depends on the audience- and that's hard to tell. I'm guessing that a majority of the audience are either members of this forum or are people who get your newsletters.

Good luck for the next ones

Have to agree with Geoff. I left early (feeling poorly), but I didn't get a lot out of it. I was looking forward to heaps on developments, not just 'buy well' generalistions.

I had a chat with Pam about it at half time (and a few others inthe crowd), and I understand that this is your first time in Syndey (doing this), but I think you can up the expereince level of your audience.

Jas

Thanks for the feedback
you are correct, I spent a little too much time on the basics, but we did cover proprty development and renovations after the break and we also spent some time discussing where the market was heading as well as the efefct of the war.
I had already changed the format for this evening in Melbourne where I left out the basics and got into the meaty bits earlier.
The response was much different. Maye it was the melbourne audience, maybe it was the bigger crowd, but probably it was the eductaed crowd that didn't need the basics as you said.
Anyway thanks for those who came and for the great feedback I got in person and by email form the many Sydney attendees. (Melbourne only finished a few hours ago!)

Michael,

Thanks for responding to the comments in the spirit they were meant :D

You mentioned on the night a lo doc loan from your sponsors (Ashe Morgan Prestige- I mention them as a thank you for sponsoring you). Was that somewhere about 6.09% ? Do I have that correct? That sounds an excellent rate for a lo doc. But I could not find out anything about that on their web site (www.amw.com.au).

Do you have more detailsplease?

Michael,
May I also ask where on your website is the course that you are doing in Sydney at the end of May( or do you not advertise on your website?).
I am interested in doing this (after going home and having a think about it !!).

[
Originally posted by geoffw
Michael,

Thanks for responding to the comments in the spirit they were meant :D

You mentioned on the night a lo doc loan from your sponsors (Ashe Morgan Prestige- I mention them as a thank you for sponsoring you). Was that somewhere about 6.09% ? Do I have that correct? That sounds an excellent rate for a lo doc. But I could not find out anything about that on their web site (www.amw.com.au).

Do you have more detailsplease?

Geoff
I do know of 2 clients that got low doc loans in the last 2 weeks at 6.07% variable. I wish I could give you more details but I can't -it's not really my area, but call Mathew Tenace and he will give you details. I know he's at a mortgage conference in Brisbane so you may have to leave a message

PS Thanks for mentioning the sponsor;)

Originally posted by perky29
Michael,
May I also ask where on your website is the course that you are doing in Sydney at the end of May( or do you not advertise on your website?).
I am interested in doing this (after going home and having a think about it !!).

Sorry
It's not on the web site yet, but an email will be going out to everyone on my newsletter list in the next 2 days.
If you are not on it, send an email to [email protected]

Thanks for asking:D

Originally posted by Michael Yardney
I do know of 2 clients that got low doc loans in the last 2 weeks at 6.07% variable. I wish I could give you more details but I can't -it's not really my area, but call Mathew Tenace and he will give you details. I know he's at a mortgage conference in Brisbane so you may have to leave a message

PS Thanks for mentioning the sponsor;)
Michael,

Could Mathew Tenance post on the forum?

I'd certainly be interested in knowing if this is a general rate, or if it is a one-off for preferred clients.

It certainly sounds tempting- but more details may be useful to more people than myself.

Originally posted by geoffw
Michael,

Could Mathew Tenance post on the forum?

I'd certainly be interested in knowing if this is a general rate, or if it is a one-off for preferred clients.

It certainly sounds tempting- but more details may be useful to more people than myself.

There is no doubt that clients of Metropole or people reffered by us get special attention. It makes commercial sense considering the amount of business we pass their way. So if you speak to them tell them how you got on to them.

Do you get a special rate.....probably not. I guess it depends on what financial product you choose.

As for Mathew posting on the forum, we already have some great finance experts here. Rolf Latham always gives impartial sensible advice and never touts for business. By the way...he's financing 3 deals for our clients despite him being in Sydney and the deals in Melbourne.

Any More in the Future

Michael,

Will you be doing any more of these Free Seminars in the future in Sydney?

I know you said something about June for 'going inside your head' or something like that, but as newbie, I'm still gathering information and a bit upset I missed this opportunity last week.

Darn, didn't get to this thread - was on another section of the forum :D

Cheers,

Michelle

Back