Sydney Meet-Up Thurs July 18

Hi SS-ers,

Having moved back to Sydney I am keen to finally put faces to the names.

Is there a meet-up organized? Or may I simply suggest one for Thursday July 18. Say around the Hills district.

Looking forward to the next meet up regardless.

Regards
NHG

I just figured nobody loved me :(

LOL. Umm what date suits you guys? I've been meeting people for coffee just on our own terms though.

I'll post again.

I'd love to meet up with some forumites. Hills district isn't that convenient for me but the trip would probably still be worth it! :)

I'm looking to organise a Friday evening meetup at Baulkham Hills sometime in the next few weeks - just waiting for confirmation of baby sitting arrangements, then I'll publish the announcement.

Don't let me stop you organising something else though.

I'm thinking of a meetup at Baulkham Hills on Friday 16th August ... anyone interested?

If so, I'll post a new thread.

I'd be keen to attend, let me know so I can travel from dubbo for it

That's a bit keen isn't it? :eek:

It's only a social gathering ... and then only at the Bull & Bush - food is okay, but not worth travelling nearly 400km for :p

(You're more than welcome to come anyway!)

I come back to Sydney on weekends due to work I live out there during the week, it's a good anangement for me. Plus it's always good to mooch off the parents everynow and again

Last edited:
Sim

Would have been , but looks like we might be interstate looking for / at our next IP or 2

Unless people want to come to turramurra and help is with a " paint in " this weekend :eek:

Cliff

Meeting Friday 16 August

Hi Sim

I'm interested in the proposed meetup at the Bull on Friday 16 August.

I only live a couple of street away so I should be OK to have a couple of Hahn.

About what time, and which part of the Bull, and how do I know its the SS group.

Regards

Tony

PS you might want to send out a fresh thread with the proposed date and venue. Thanks for organising this.

Hi Sim

Would have loved to but have a clash for the 16th... look forward to the next time unless you consider a date change, say 15th in which case Sea Change and I might both be there.

Thanks,
Amelia

I'm thinking of a meetup at Baulkham Hills on Friday 16th August ... anyone interested?

If so, I'll post a new thread.

Friday 16th or the following 23rd is good for me. Assuming of course I am still welcome at SS events and havent alienated everyone on the forum by now :)

I'll have to miss this one :(
Will be at a conference all weekend and need Fri night to prepare.
Have fun & I hope to make the next one!
Would be keen for a Saturday rock climbing gathering in St Peters sometime... Maybe September??

Back