Sydney Meet-Up Thurs July 18

I'll have to miss this one :(
Will be at a conference all weekend and need Fri night to prepare.
Have fun & I hope to make the next one!
Would be keen for a Saturday rock climbing gathering in St Peters sometime... Maybe September??

Oo. PM me. I'll organise that one.

Another SSer has contacted me previously to rock climb too.

Damn you guys and your preference for Friday nights when I'm working. Maybe we can have a skate night at Sefton Roller Skating Rink one Friday night. I can make that one, so can Bargain Hunter. So long as it doesn't rain, that is.:D

Get your skates on and hurry over to Baulkham Hills.

Did you see how I worked a skating pun into that? Pretty clever huh?

I went to my own personal Somersoft gathering on Saturday , not that I knew it before , but it was at a 40th birthday for one of my songwriting friends ( ie nothing to do with property investing / somersoft )

Chatting to a friend I met some seven years ago ( yes it's that long Elisabeth .... ) at a Pat Pattison seminar , and with smile on her face she said

" I've just worked out you're see change ... "

Cliff

I went to my own personal Somersoft gathering on Saturday , not that I knew it before , but it was at a 40th birthday for one of my songwriting friends ( ie nothing to do with property investing / somersoft )

Chatting to a friend I met some seven years ago ( yes it's that long Elisabeth .... ) at a Pat Pattison seminar , and with smile on her face she said

" I've just worked out you're see change ... "

Cliff

Yikes it has been a while hey Cliff!

& to display my pedantic streak re the slight mis-quote... it wasn't that I'd *just* it worked out, it was just the first time I'd told you I'd worked it out! ;)

Evidently the exact wording didn't make it across the open fire at the time.

Anyway here's another smile for you... & I'm looking forward to hearing another song sometime soon. :D

Back