Sydney Property Investors 10+

Hi all,

I am looking to meet property investor who have either 10+ IP's or close too ten.
I am not selling anything, I just want to swap ideas and experiences.

Happy to arrange a meeting point somewhere in Sydney.

Cheers,
Tack3:D

Hi all,

I am looking to meet property investor who have either 10+ IP's or close too ten.
I am not selling anything, I just want to swap ideas and experiences.

Happy to arrange a meeting point somewhere in Sydney.

Cheers,
Tack3:D

How many do you have and what ideas and experiences can you bring to the table?

Thanks all for your productive feedback. I am new to using forums so I do applogise for not being so tech savy.

Can someone tell me how to delete this thread.

Thanks all for your productive feedback. I am new to using forums so I do applogise for not being so tech savy.

Can someone tell me how to delete this thread.

Now I feel bad for being a bit flippant in the other thread. I thought we would never hear from you again.

If indeed you do want to listen and learn from this forum you will learn from everyone... from those starting out and with only one IP, those (like me) who don't hold a large number of IPs (through choice) but have over 30 years of landlord experience and those with multi-million portfolios.

Some of the things I have learned have been from people just starting out.

So, if you really are genuinely interested in learning from everyone, and not just those with a certain number of IPs, then welcome to the forum.

Please ask questions, tell us about what you want to do, how you plan to get there and watch the help roll in, and we will all forgive you for your rather unfortunate opening question.

Welcome!

Back