Syndicate anyone? Lower North Shore

Hiya

Under 5 , and possibly as low as early 4s

Average gross strata unit yields are saddish at 4.3 %, with a median price of 650 or so

With the limited number of buyers and finance options for something like this I reckon a 25 to 30 % discount is on the money from a single strata unit, so my best guess is 4 550 000,unless there is obvious and easy conversion to strata (which I doubt)

ta
rolf

ill chip in for the 3 bedder :)

i reckon if we had 10 people pocketing 1 unit each the 1/10 cost to reno and strata would be worth the while !

I know a few people who live next door. That building has several issues including a developer who went broke.

Yes that could be an issue! I imagine part of the reason he went broke is because it's NOT easy to strata title.

Im with rolf, between 4 and 5m. I'm not too far from there, might go check it out for a bit of fun.

It would be the most awesome project.

It would greatly benefit from some updating and there might be scope to do some value add in other areas.

What is the benefit of strata titling it if you own the entire property? Does it just allow you to sell individual units later on or is there some other benefits?

Back