Tamworth NSW

This is the ' Country and Western' town of NSW

Every year the famous country and western concerts are here.

I drove up there and I enjoyed it but from a investor view has it already had growth or is there still room to grow ???

But a motel at Christmas sell it the last day of county music festival! The town revolves and relies on those 10 days of the year

I think people are being a tad unfair. Tamworth and surrounds have a population in excess of 60,000 with the area boasting diverse industry. Yes the Country Music Festival does give the economy a big boost but the area is well supported by agriculture, aviation, retail and equine. In saying that a big drawback is the climate which can be brutal in Summer and Winter, plus the mining areas coming off the boil. There is a lot to like but with any regional centre meticulous research is critical.

Generally, avoid:
Older parts of South Tamworth, anywhere near Coledale or off Robert Road
West Tamworth

Good areas:
East Tamworth: prestige areas but older homes
Newer parts of South Tamworth
Areas off Hillvue Road are OK
Areas around the Longyard but lots of land here
Newer parts of North Tamworth

Yeah Tamworth is alright lived out there a few years ago

I like calala, especially when the suburb gets cut off every year or two when the road in goes under water thanks to being built on a flood plain. Well done

I think people are being a tad unfair. Tamworth and surrounds have a population in excess of 60,000 with the area boasting diverse industry. Yes the Country Music Festival does give the economy a big boost but the area is well supported by agriculture, aviation, retail and equine. In saying that a big drawback is the climate which can be brutal in Summer and Winter, plus the mining areas coming off the boil. There is a lot to like but with any regional centre meticulous research is critical.

Generally, avoid:
Older parts of South Tamworth, anywhere near Coledale or off Robert Road
West Tamworth

Good areas:
East Tamworth: prestige areas but older homes
Newer parts of South Tamworth
Areas off Hillvue Road are OK
Areas around the Longyard but lots of land here
Newer parts of North Tamworth
Yes it is definitely not a one trick regional

Back