test only - do not click - there's nothing inside to read

Well I clicked on it mup so I could delete it. :p

But maybe its better to leave it for the time being. :)

Hmm, when "Replies" said, 0 (zero) I wasnt' going to click but 30 minutes later you had 2 replies so I had to click to see what the replies were to a post that said there was nothing in it! :D

So, what's this thread turning into? A thread about Curiosity? Or a compulsive disorder some of us have where we just have to click on any new thread? Or a thread about nothing? I'm going for the thread about nothing and will call it the Seinfeld Thread. :D If Jerry Seinfeld can have a show about nothing then we can have a post about nothing! :p Maybe we can even give it a new name - a Muppie Thread! :p

Cheers
Olly

I was actually just testing to see whether the forum date/time is correct, because I had to adjust the database server's time zone. It seems that the forum is smarter now and can deal with changing time zone.

I bet this will turn into one of those threads where everyone just has to click on :D Curiosity always gets the better of people :p

Ozi

Yep I clicked was curious to see what muppie was testing for :D

Its funny I think the words 'Do not', naturally make people curious and think 'Mmm why not', unless the words are written on a sign with croc infested waters and then I guess the majority wouldn't be that curious.

Kate

So this could be the "just testing" thread...great!
A great idea, I love experimenting with stuff.

Attachments

• bloody colorful flag.bmp
    50.8 KB · Views: 90
Well........I behaved myself the first time I saw the thread, but just logging on now & it had 13 replys. So that surely means that something is happening, doesn't it?

Gee, I wish someone would say something interesting though.

There are lots of "nothings" to read here............. like when joining a cue........people patiently waiting to reach the end...........???

Maybe we could start a story..... like the type where you choose your own ending :)

Cheers,
AnneDe

Back