The Bingle in the shower photo

It's the same photo. checked both

ETA - actually the one you posted - same matter but has a shadow in it. looks like hte second shot or so after or before TC's

clearly my computers are screwed up :(
I read this thread yesterday but didn't see the photo...
got that one this morning and had a great laugh...some people are quick to turn a situation into something hilarious

Why does there seem to so much negative public reaction to Bingle? :confused: Tall poppy syndrome or is it something else?

I found this article quite amazing from Peter Roebuck

It is interesting Buzz.

"Bias" can be a complex little issue, (oops, warning, wikipedia link coming up):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias

Bias is a term used to describe a tendency or preference towards a particular perspective, ideology or result, when the tendency interferes with the ability to be impartial, unprejudiced, or objective.

In other words, bias is generally seen as a 'one-sided' perspective.

The term biased refers to a person or group who is judged to exhibit bias. It is used to describe an attitude, judgment, or behavior that is influenced by a prejudice.

Bias can be unconscious or conscious in awareness. Having a bias is part of a normal development.
Labeling someone as biased in some regard implies they need a greater or more flexible perspective in that area, or that they need to consider more deeply the context

Media: real or perceived bias of journalists and news producers within the mass media, in the selection of which events will be reported and how they are covered

...and from cognitive bias:

Herd instinct – Common tendency to adopt the opinions and follow the behaviors of the majority to feel safer and to avoid conflict

This has been well played so far,at one mill per interview to talk too this Lady,and as long as Mr Fevola keeps quite and stays in the background this wil be old news next week..willair.

And now it has been revealed that she was told that Fevola was married, and his wife pointed out to Bingle, the day she met him. Now that, is class, not! Clarke needs to walk away, quickly. If she has no regard for the sanctity of marriage then she will treat her own marriage in the same way - with total disregard. Always thought he was silly for becoming engaged so soon after he met her and less than 12 months after Fevola. And both of them so young too.

Why does there seem to so much negative public reaction to Bingle? :confused: Tall poppy syndrome or is it something else?

My wife doesn't like her because she slept with a married man. I don't dislike her, I'm just over it and don't particularly care for people who are famous for being famous - and that's really what she is (ie. Australia's version of Paris Hilton - what do they actually do?). Without being attached to Michael Clarke, she's pretty much got nothing going. She wants a big career, to be the next Jennifer Hawkins, but it's just not happening for her.

All this publicity will be good for a 'tabloid career' ie. appearing in Who, Woman's Day, Zoo, perhaps a Ch.9 show etc every other week, but she's really hurting her chances of a 'real career' as in fashion label spokesperson, department store, high league modelling, brand promotion etc. Reputable companies with an image to uphold will be steering well clear of all this mess.

I agree steveadl, her good looks and a great publicist helped, but it was due to Clarke that she rode that wave of fame for so long (and it was Clarke who was always going to be her insurance policy :eek:).

I'd say after this whole story dies down Lara will slowly fade into oblivion.

There appears to be more to the Brereton story like the fact that two others told him to stop joshing and that Bingle was told he was being a jerk and trying to get her attention. The AFL is going in to spin control as there is most likely a lot more to come out.

Wasn't mrs Fevola pregnant at the time? Might have been a clue to the average person he was taken. Ah, to the average person not a Bingle. I think my hubby still has a soft spot for her - her smile just hooks the men in, doesn't it. I have no time for her ( can't say what I really think) but maybe unlike a lot of men we see past the smile.

I have been studiously avoiding the whole thing - this sort of "news" simply doesn't interest me at all. I am surprised that they didn't get a brand tag though like Brangelina. Clingle perhaps?

I have no time for her... initially I had some sympathy for her with the photograph, but the more that's been revealed, I'm completely sick of the nonsense now and she has no class. Affairs with married men, sticking her finger up at the camera and now apparently she flushed her engagement ring down the toilet... Michael Clarke is better off without her. I usually stick up for the girl as men are always the one to do the wrong ;) but not in this case. I can't stand her now!

The media is saying that she is trying to emulate Paris Hilton, but they said the saddest thing is that they reckon she will think this is actually a compliment. And now I read that her family are ready to sell THEIR story, for several $$ of course. Why do we follow this story? Because we are a cricket family and anything that affects the cricket is important! And we also know someone well connected with Tourism Australia and have been following Ms Bingle for a few years.

Through too much of that article he demonstrates the vocal gynmastics of Mariah Carey in her 'prime' doing a public benefit concert to a group of deaf people... ;)

BUT...

really, really enjoyed it... and makes some very valid points

If we ever get to see a photo of these two[her agent] sleezy, revolting, greedy, selfish, publicity hungry, greasy cretins side by side.. we will fully understand their life "GOALS".

Back