The Interview #16

Thank you "The Player" for your interview.

It was a long read, but had a lot of meat to it which i could take away. I too will probably have to revisit it again to take away all the messages fully.

Thank you and Ruby for the effort in putting this together. :)

Thank you for the kind feedback

Thank you one and all for your kind words and sharing some of your take home messages from my story. If there have been some "aha's" triggered for a few here, then I am privileged to have shared both my wins and my mistakes. :)

As well as gleaning inspiration and refining strategies from the variety of knowledge and experiences that we all share through this fantastic medium, often much can be learned from the errors of others (to be used as a warning and something to avoid) and, the benefit that hindsight can provide to chart a different course on the next leg of the journey.

Thanks guys. :)

Yes......that's precisely why we are here.......to share and to learn and leverage from each other's victories and mistakes.

No matter where we turn on this forum everything is an adventure, to question, to learn, to motivate and to celebrate, as long as we have that perspective in the first place ;)

Just noticed the interview.

Lots of wisdom in there. Very inspiring and insightful. :)

Thanks for taking the time to write it all.

Cheers,

Back