The Interview #9

You're an inspiration, Sailor - thanks for putting the "good stuff" out there for us. What a story - and it sounds like it's going very well,

Regards,

PS And thanks to Ruby too for all your efforts - well worth while, mate

sailor any feedback on what your loa law is, i know LOA means laws of attraction but how does this increase your sanf? i dont get it what do you mean?

sailor any feedback on what your loa law is, i know LOA means laws of attraction but how does this increase your sanf? i dont get it what do you mean?

Good question Jizzlobber. When I find myself lying awake thinking things like "how will I fund this property?", or "will my bid on this property be accepted?", or "will I be able to refinance?", or "will the bank value the property to the LVR I want?"...I realise these are my FEARS. So I deal with these fears by realigning my thoughts in line with the LOA.

So that changes my thinking and feelings to "the universe will find me the funds for this property and I feel confident and comfortable with that", or "the universe will provide me with this property and I'm feeling really excited about having this property", or "I'm thrilled the universe has provided me with the finance I need", or "I'm happy the LVR is what I wanted". Then I feel good/calm/excited/peaceful/happy or whatever, and the fear goes away. Along comes peaceful sleep.

I also stop and feel grateful about what I do have in my daily life, and for the great advice and guidance I receive about my IP decisions. Those kinds of thoughts and feelings certainly settle me down a lot.:)

Well done, sailor! I love the positive spin you put on all that you undertake. Someone who makes things happen and who is generous and kind. Thank you for your friendship and your wise words. :)

Sharon

Great interview, well done. I really admire the open way you explain your philosophy. Best wishes for the future

Chris

I agree with all and everything that have been said before. I can also confirm that you are a real life nice person to boot.

Thanks for sharing.

Chrisv.

I loved the interview but being new to this game there's 2 abbreviations I don't know HDT & LOE.
As the Redhead says "Please explain"

Back