The Off Topic Thread

So actually this thread is about nothing so I better not write something with meaning and keep it all about nothing. Then again if I'm writing about nothing then I must be writing about something and my nothing must be something and my something nothing. So now that I know my nothing is something and my something is nothing then nothing must equal something and something equal nothing. If nothing equals something and something equals nothing then do I have nothing or something to write about?

If this thread were a TV show, would it be Seinfeld?

Attachments

• 5620_152675318078_657178078_3520040_3811030_n.jpg
    5620_152675318078_657178078_3520040_3811030_n.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 88
my 4 year old is watching our 2yo start his tantrums.so she's regressing too.and our 1yo is progressing UP to tantrums....
yay.
oh joy! Wait until the eldest becomes a teenager and then it will start all over again. The years 8 to 11 are the best. Oh hell, this is meaningful which means it is off topic and should be deleted. Or is it a rant about kids? :eek:

i come ahere from aitalia. nice aplace you got ahere. i check ina to my ahotel - onaly to fine there ano sheet ona ma bed. i ring areception, tell them i wanna sheet ona the bed. they tell me you better not sheet ona the bed, ou sonnamabitch! i donna even know the man an he calla me sonnamabitch!

so i go down astairs to breakfast. the lady there, she real anice. she give me knife, ana spoon, but ano fock! i say "escusemi, but, ah, i hef no fock". she say "awhat?" i say " i wanna the fock!" she say "everybody wanna the fock". i say "no ou no unnerstan', i wanna the fock ona the table" she slappa my face and say "you better no fock ona the table you sonnamabitch!" i not even knowa the lady an she calla me sonnamabitch!

so i move atable to awhere the fock is. i start ato order with athe waiter. i order one coffee an atwo p !ss a tosst. he bring agood coffee, but only one p !ss athe tosst. i say "waiter, only one p !ss athe tosst ona ma plate. i wanna two p !ss please". he say " toilet around acorner there" i say "no you no unnerstan, i wanna two p !ss ona ma plate". he start ato yell and say " you better no p !ss ona the plate you sonnamabitch!" i don even know the man an he call ame sonnamabitch!

so i hef enuf. i get bag, say i wan to check out. man very nice, say sorry, isa all agood. he say "thankyou and apeace be wit ou". i say " no! p !ss ona you, you sonnamabitch!"

i go home to aitalia.

Soccer match this Saturday night, 9pm, Australia vs. Korea.

I'm having real trouble finding out what channel it'll be on, if any. It doesn't seem to be on FTA or Foxtel. Anyone know?

Over the last 9 months, I've spent more time staying up late trading the US market, programming and writing for work, and hanging out with some heavy eating and drinking doctors.

My weight blew up 15kg in that time, and I am now trying to rip it off at 1.5kg a week, via 8+ hrs/week on the bicycle and a 1200 Cal diet, no alcohol.

Here's my progress so far.

wt%20loss.gif

Here's my progress so far.
On track, keep it up!

FWIW, after my move to Brisbane I have fallen off my gym routine. Fitness First up here are few and far between with only one Platinum club all the way out at the Gold Coast! :eek:

Sourcing a more reliable local gym. Any recommendations?

Cheers,
Michael

Sourcing a more reliable local gym. Any recommendations?

Cheers,
Michael

Workout Indooroopilly
is preferred by discerning clientele in the Western suburbs. The personal trainers aren't too up themselves.

And it isn't a bee bop thumping gangster rap head banging operation like most Fitness Firsts.

Though if you have your FF membership still, they have a presence in the Indro shopping centre (bit cramped in peak hour, but reasonable facilities) and Toowong Central (smaller but all the facilities you need, but management seriously suck)

Forgot you are in Bardon.....Goodlife Bardon might be worth a look. Though i've not heard anything about it. I went to a Goodlife gym 6 years ago and they had reasonable free weights rooms.

Back