The Off Topic Thread

I think I am one of those annoying neighbours with the barking dog. She just won't stop! I am not sure what has her so riled up today.

I think I am one of those annoying neighbours with the barking dog. She just won't stop! I am not sure what has her so riled up today.

I don't think so. The annoying ones are those who refuse to believe their dogs are barking non-stop while they're not home, because they're perfect angels when they are home.

3. Pay any accounts such as Council Rates, Water Rates, tradespeople etc. on your behalf - $3.95 charged per account paid on your behalf to help cover the bank charges etc. eg, FID - Bad Tax etc. - no charge to you

No charge eh? :D

(the bolding at the end was on their site, not me)

I've visited Bunnings more times than I have the supermarket in the last fortnight.

Infact I bought 2 sausages (no bread) at the sausage sizzle there to feed my children after school as I wasn't going to make it to the supermarket for groceries.

Why don't they have a grocery section there? They have everything else that one needs :D.

Skater,

I've got to ring up & order 3 tonne of sand for tomorrow's paving duties. Not really looking forward to it.

Come on, lifting the phone and ordering sand can't be that difficult. :rolleyes:

bye

I've visited Bunnings more times than I have the supermarket in the last fortnight. Why don't they have a grocery section there? They have everything else that one needs :D.

Wesfarmers own both Bunnings and Coles.....I don't think they are about to set-up supermarket stores in their Bunnings store to compete with themselves ??

2 day i went to bunnings to get some more nails as the project i am on has a pine cut floor, as i entered the car park , i could't help but notice a middle aged female trying to unlock the back seats and fold them down to accomadate somthing she bought, ????
showing more than her victoria's secret, i politly called and said miss, pull down your skirt, having a wife and daughter, i thought i was doing the correct thing,
i parked my ute and proceded to the store, and was bailed up by some older woman accusing me of being indecent, etc etc.
i thought i was doing somthing , nice for the young lady, next time i will get a photo and post it on the net, :mad:
i was very disapointed about what happened, and i should not have been targeted , or should i have said nothing, ????

2 day i went to bunnings to get some more nails as the project i am on has a pine cut floor, as i entered the car park , i could't help but notice a middle aged female trying to unlock the back seats and fold them down to accomadate somthing she bought, ????
showing more than her victoria's secret, i politly called and said miss, pull down your skirt, having a wife and daughter, i thought i was doing the correct thing,
i parked my ute and proceded to the store, and was bailed up by some older woman accusing me of being indecent, etc etc.
i thought i was doing somthing , nice for the young lady, next time i will get a photo and post it on the net, :mad:
i was very disapointed about what happened, and i should not have been targeted , or should i have said nothing, ????

FWIW - I would much prefer you tell me if I were showing everything to the world and didn't realise, then to leave me there and say nothing! :eek:

I can remember when first starting out investing, our bins were collected on a Monday morning.

After a couple of years it changed to a Tuesday.

Our bins are now collected on Thursdays. The Toffs living on the river take great delight in telling everyone that theirs are collected on Fridays.

I reckon it's fair to say you've made it if your bin is collected on Fridays.

Mine are collected on Fridays!:)
...But I kick ***!:D

I would have been mortified Craig! Would have just wanted to roll up in a ball and die if someone said that to me. But I don't know why really, you were after all doing the 'right' thing as she probably (hopefully) had no idea she was flashing her bits. If I had a booger hanging out of my nose, I would be equally embarrassed but also pleased that someone had told me so I don't know why I feel like this about the skirt thing.

On balance I think you did the gentlemanly thing - I think:confused:

imho This Forum Is Getting Far Too Serious! All Sorts Of Off Topic Stuff Is Getting Deleted From All Sorts Of Threads Purely Because It's Off Topic! :eek:

As I Am Actually Quite A Fan Of The Moderation On This Forum, I Thought We Needed A Thread Where Nothing Is Off Topic Because The Topic Is Nothing!

So, What Have You Got? Complaints About How Silly It Is To Have An Off Topic Thread Are Welcome! :p

Here, Bloody Here!!

Actually, it should be the Politically Incorrect thread.

And, who cares if the thread is off topic or if a post is "irrelevent".

It's just bloody discussion.

I've never had a discussion in my life that stayed on topic; there's always some b@stard who changes the subject at some point.

End of whinge; back to drinking.

Back