The Off Topic Thread

Well it's my fault the lawnmower won't start apparently. So I'm with you Skater. I've come in to do this and pay bills and do paperwork and left him to it. (But I can still hear him!)

Grumpy poop!

That's why I agreed to get a regular lawnmower man; husbands a plumber yet we employee plumbers to fix our IP's. Saves arguments but really frustrates me!

Well it's my fault the lawnmower won't start apparently. So I'm with you Skater. I've come in to do this and pay bills and do paperwork and left him to it. (But I can still hear him!)

Grumpy poop!

He's talking to me again. Gone off to buy something nice for dinner and a bottle of red.

"Security to the sausae tent. " lady

"Security acknowledged" man

Apparently bunnings have a new policy that the sausages must ony be sold in slices of bread, and not bread rolls. :confused:

For those who think they have a few books on their shelves, take a look at Neil Gaiman's collection. If you click on the link lower down, where it says "Click here for the complete set", you can see all the shelves and click the pictures for a closer view to read most of the titles.

He seems to have just about everything I've read plus some - even a copy of The Happy Hooker!

GP

skater - you are completely right. even when you claify the question/requirement, somehow it is still my fault when i put unoiled petrol in the two stroke mower - even tho i check twice that it was the correct tin of petrol to put in.

anyhow - wasn't the block of chocolate - and (phew) wasn't unexpected morning sickness at my age!! - is a mild tummy bug going around the school confirmed by two other mum's feeling crook at the gate on friday arvo.

had pseudo father's day today for the inlaws. hubby has firmly told me he will "not" be sleeping in tomorrow as he wants to get the kitchen cabinets in - can't argue with that.:D

I am in 2 NRL Footy Tipping comps. I am coming 2nd in both. And guess what - I went ALL HOME SIDES, all season.

The serious tipsters are a little pi$$ed off because I have put no thought into my selection all season and they can't catch me.

2 really good parties coming up though.

Kinga

hubby has firmly told me he will "not" be sleeping in tomorrow as he wants to get the kitchen cabinets in - can't argue with that.:D

Mine too! Only he's doing paving.:D

I had a chuckle when I gave him a card that said "Relax on Fathers Day".

I don’t believe virginity is as common as it used to be
In working days and sleeping nights,
that black is black and white is white
That Superman and Robin Hood are still alive in Hollywood
That gasoline’s in short supply, the rising cost of getting by

But I believe in love
I believe in old folks
I believe in children
And I believe in you

Don Williams (I Believe In You).

Back