The Secret is on channel 9 tonight (sat)

Thought this may interest you..

It's finally here! You can now book tickets for Michael Losier's Law of Attraction public events !

Here's your chance to see Michael Losier Live in April 2007! Tickets are $65 but as our way of showing our appreciation for your patience, we (PS - WE is not me...Redwing) are offering tickets at $55 if you book early!

Join us to hear about how to apply the Law of Attraction successfully in your life. Click on one of the links below to select your event or if your email does not have an active link, then go to: http://www.lawofattractionbook.com.au/tour.html

Purchase your tickets online for the Public Events now!

MELBOURNE Wednesday 11 APRIL
Hilton on the Park, 192 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne (7pm - 9. 45pm)

MELBOURNE
Sunday 15 APRIL
Hilton on the Park, 192 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne ( 2pm - 4.45pm )

PERTH Wednesday 18 APRIL
Rendezvous Hotel, The Esplanade, Scarborough (7pm - 9. 45pm)

BRISBANE Sunday 22 APRIL
Mercure Hotel, 85-87 North Quay, Brisbane (2pm - 4.45pm)

SYDNEY Thursday 26 APRIL
The Grand Lodge Room, SMC Conference and Function Centre,
66 Goulbourne Street, Sydney (7pm - 9. 45pm)

AUCKLAND Sunday 29 APRIL
The Grand Ballroom, Rendezvous Hotel Auckland, Mayoral Drive and Vincent Street, Auckland (2pm - 4.45pm)

As much as I find LoA intriguing, it seems to be (book & DVD anyway), popping up everywhere all of a sudden, making it very commercial, which, in my opinion, cheapens the whole thing or in other words makes it look like just another marketing ploy. Very tacky.

In saying that, anyone who employs these methods and gets something out of it, more power to them.

I tend to agree with Mark in as much that the L'soA have been around since day 1, maybe just guised under a different name or possibly under no name at all, just the way different people think/approach life. It wasn't so long ago that the book The Power of Positive Thinking was portraying the same message.

Regards
Marty

Hi All
I went out to dinner with some folk last night and they were all sharing stuff about LoA. I had a little giggle to myself as I remember the passion and power of the conversation reminded me of similar property and investing conversations in 2000-1 in the heart of the property boom. Back then even the cab drivers were experts, so to speak.
Interesting observation as there seems to be a trend in seminars and books on the subject everywhere.
Another observation of people as they start to get into the LoA is there is a kind of polarisation that is occurring in understanding.
On one side we have the LoA Gestapo with their fundamental I'm alright in my reality but you've got some obvious resistance in XYZ area of you, and then they go on to lecture you on what you SHOULD do to be as wonderful as them. At the other extreme we find the folk who are so far in the clouds that they barely exist in this physical life experience because they have manufactured a pseudo rapture of appreciating absolutely every thing and every one . "You can't come inside my bubble because it might burst and let all the nasty stuff in."
The bottom line for taking advantage of anything that the herd are doing is in understanding and meeting their needs. Hence all this stuff in the marketplace. Just like Property or shares LoA is a marketable product. You can nearly guarantee that there is a large number of folks out there who will rather than do the hard yards and inform themselves through experience would much prefer to buy someone else’s to call their own.
The real joy from my experience and research into the LoA is that I have learned to use it to have a better life for me and everyone around me and it has not cost me much money to achieve just my time and experience.
Simon

and with shares and property, those that are left standing after the dust has settled are those who truly believe (instead of just bandwagoning) and live by the principals.

those who spout and fluff to seem knowledgable and important will be left by the wayside.

see you on the other side simon ... :D

I have just bought a book that I had seen in the bookshops for the last few yrs but never bought it. It's called "Conversations with God" by Neal Walsh(?). Basically I thought it was a book for christians and all about religion but it's nothing like that. I think it was first published in 1997 (?) and it has heaps of information regarding LoA and that you create your own reality.

Very interesting book - only half way through it but will be getting the 2nd and 3rd in the series. It isn't light reading but well worth it. Has anyone else read this book?

cheers
amanda

I have just bought a book that I had seen in the bookshops for the last few yrs but never bought it. It's called "Conversations with God" by Neal Walsh(?). Basically I thought it was a book for christians and all about religion but it's nothing like that. I think it was first published in 1997 (?) and it has heaps of information regarding LoA and that you create your own reality.

Very interesting book - only half way through it but will be getting the 2nd and 3rd in the series. It isn't light reading but well worth it. Has anyone else read this book?

cheers
amanda

He is one of the presenters on the Movie The Secret (both versions)

Physical proof: example, If I were to say the word "dog" we would imediately react to that word by formulating thoughts and associated feelings about dogs. One might say "Dogs are fun and happy creatures" bringing more thoughts and emotions of there experience with that trigger word. Another might say "Dogs! I don't like them cause they bite"bringing associated feelings of bad experiences with dogs.
Now let's move onIf each of those folk kept thinking about those feelings they were having regarding the trigger word then more emotional beliefs will attract also. A happy reaction will bring in more happy experiences some time not even related to dogs as such and a negative reaction visa versa.
Any querries so far?
Simon

Hi Simon, this is commonly known as 'word association'. You say a word to someone and they associate a feeling or emotion with that word. I don't see how this has anything to do with attraction in any way whatsoever?

every 2-3 days i have been recieving unexpected money ranging from $50,000 for the house sale

Lizzie - can you please explain to me how this money was 'unexpected' considering you had put the house up for sale? Were you expecting it not to sell? If so, why did you put it up for sale in the first place then?

Mark

Hi Lizzie,

You also mentioned, perhaps a year ago, that you were using LOA to win the $5 million lottery prize.

How has that worked out for you?

Jamie.

I've been watching this thread for quite some time now, and have noticed both pros and cons on both sides. It is difficult to form an opinion. :)

I have to say, I do resonate with the Law of Attraction, but feel a bit of a fence-sitter still.

Hmm... :cool:

Hi Lizzie,

You also mentioned, perhaps a year ago, that you were using LOA to win the $5 million lottery prize.

How has that worked out for you?

Jamie.

Hi everyone,

It's interesting that you mention this Jamie, as a friend of mine (one of the ones I mentioned in an earlier post) 'asked the universe' for exactly the same thing. Seriously. We were talking one night about wealth and wealth creation. She mentioned that she was going to be wealthy. I was quite surprised, since she had never expressed an interest in investing at all.

So I asked her how she was going to get wealthy and she said to me - with a completely straight face - I'm going to win the lotto, I've asked the universe for the winning ticket, I visualise myself buying the winning ticket'. I kid you not, that's what she actually said.

I said to her - do you know that you have more chance of being struck by lightning than winning the lottery. She didn't answer that. I tried to explain to her that our path to wealth starts from the inside and that we need to work hard to achieve what we want, that anything worth achieving is never easy to achieve. That asking a non-existant outside force (just like asking god through prayer for example) to just shower her with whatever she 'visualised' was absurd and foolish. She told me that that was a 'limiting belief' (Simon, Lizzie, sailor - let me know if any of these hollow slogans sound familiar to you) and that she was going to win the lottery.

Fast forward about four years - I've got both share and property investments, she has... well... nothing. Still believes she is going to win the lottery though. I prefer to do things the old fashioned way - through hard work and perseverance.

Mark

Hi Simon, this is commonly known as 'word association'. You say a word to someone and they associate a feeling or emotion with that word. I don't see how this has anything to do with attraction in any way whatsoever?
Mark

Mark
If you don't see it you are not testing it.
We can only have one emotion at a time and every thought carries these beliefs that we have built up over our life time. A belief is just a thought we keep having.
If someone believes that they are going to win the lottery it is more about what their belief system is in regard to the concept rather than the law of attraction. The law of attraction will give that individual more of the same associated historical thoughts and emotions that they individually attach to the concept of winning the lottery. Thus proving the law rather than dispelling it. Your opinion of your friends thinking goes some way to explaining why their desire was not manifested.

When you want something according to the LoA, we can have it. And the only way we can have that thing physically manifest is through our thoughts and the way we feel about those yhoughts. The reason for that is because with out thought we don't exist and without emotional attachment to thought we cannot act on that thought. So the LoA is like a universal platform for thought and emotion to mix and cause a directional flow either in a positive or negative direction.
The aim of working to manifest ones
positive desires is to respond only to positive suggestion(thought + Emotion)That is where the real work is for us and that is where we all fall down sometimes(even your friend) But the LoA is the perpetual response to all thought and emotion both positive and negative.
Does that make this a bit clearer.
Simon

We can only have one emotion at a time
Are you serious? Humans can only have one emotion at a time? Im feeling about 7 different emotions just reading your post...

If someone believes that they are going to win the lottery it is more about what their belief system is in regard to the concept rather than the law of attraction. The law of attraction will give that individual more of the same associated historical thoughts and emotions that they individually attach to the concept of winning the lottery. Thus proving the law rather than dispelling it.
Again, this makes no sense at all. See your point below (if you want something, you can have it) for how delusional your point is...

When you want something according to the LoA, we can have it.

LOA advocates always claim this as a mantra, then when someone else calls them on it, they say "But wait, theres more you need to do..." (Like Tim Shaw and his Demtel steak knives)

Seriously Simon, youre still attributing your continued success to this new mantra, and not the same thing you and Julie have been doing for 15 years?

Do you seriously believe there is some universal power guiding you?

And Lizzie, have you won that lottery yet???

Jamie.

So the next question you might ask is:
So how can we think and feel our way to the reality of physical manifestation of or desires.
Because LoA is a universal law, that means it works everywhere in everything, the whole universe is responding, aligning and changing with every thought and feeling we in the physical have. That is why and how some of us can line up car spaces and some of us can't. Some of us can be in an aligned state to recieve a Million dollars and other in an equally aligned state to recieve a death sentence. The universe is not kaotic but very much in alignment with what we are thinking and feeling and desiring. And the big ticket is, we are the creators and we are the observers and we are the receivers of everything we ask for, through our (thoughts and emotions) beliefs. We all co create in our individual realities.
So how can we avoid head on collisions with someone else's intentions or desires?
We have the ability to shape our reality to the way we want it to be. All we need to do is intend it to be so and then learn to understand and follow our emotional guidance system and how it works. If you intend safety as an aspect of your life, intend it into your thoughts and start to address the thoughts(beliefs) you currently hold toward trigger words like vehicle,driving,hospital etc.... if those beliefs are negative then start to find more acceptable feeling thoughts that imply safety. Like I said earlier that is where our work is. Adjusting our responses.
As we start to develop these responses we also start to see physical change in our actions and we start to see change in other peoples reactions to our actions and we start to see our environment from a different perspective. And this is the big one: because we have changed the universe has changed to start to align to your responses.
Now all of this would be wonderful if we could just set and forget but we are really good at forgetting so we often have contrasting situations arising all the time because we have so many thoughts(historical beliefs). That is what our emotional guidance system is in place for. to steer us through the contrasts.
That will do for now....
Simon

simonjulie said:
When you want something according to the LoA, we can have it. And the only way we can have that thing physically manifest is through our thoughts and the way we feel about those thoughts
Simon,

What I want above all else is to be able to fly above the Earth, with no external help, flapping my arms as Icarus did before he was brought back to Earth.

Can you tell me how LOA can help me overcome gravity?

Many thanks,

Jamie.

Are you serious? Humans can only have one emotion at a time? Im feeling about 7 different emotions just reading your post...
I'm sorry Jamie I should have qualified that down to A good one or a bad one(emotion)
Again, this makes no sense at all. See your point below (if you want something, you can have it) for how delusional your point is...

I explained the process test it for yourself it is pretty simple
LOA advocates always claim this as a mantra, then when someone else calls them on it, they say "But wait, theres more you need to do..." (Like Tim Shaw and his Demtel steak knives)
No extras other than thought and emotion
Seriously Simon, youre still attributing your continued success to this new mantra, and not the same thing you and Julie have been doing for 15 years?
Every bit of it. I just did not understand it as clearly as I do now.
Do you seriously believe there is some universal power guiding you?
No. I am guiding me. read the post again. The law of attraction is a universal practicle law that effects everyone and everything
And Lizzie, have you won that lottery yet???
I though I had explained that in a practical way

Jamie.
Hi Jamie you seem a bit upset by what I have said. Lighten up, it is only a debate after all. There is no right and wrong just opinions.You don't have to apply or believe my stories.
Cheers
Simon

Simon,

What I want above all else is to be able to fly above the Earth, with no external help, flapping my arms as Icarus did before he was brought back to Earth.

Can you tell me how LOA can help me overcome gravity?

Many thanks,

Jamie.

Hi Jamie
That is easy
Dream about it. draw it .paint it. you have already imagined it.
Align yourself to what it is you really want. If that IS what you truly want more than anything else in your hearts desire I am sure you'll fina a way.
You missed the point of it all :)
Come on you can do better than that tell me Jamie what is it you REALLY want in your life more than anything else, Seriously.
Then we might have something realistic to work with. That would make this more fun.
Cheers
Simon

to answer a couple of questions - the property that sold had been on the market for around 4 months (or longer), so when it suddenly sold to the tenant i was surprised and do consider it unexpected income as it came in a very short space of time after applying loa, along with a whole bunch of other amounts of money coming in. i've also started a new thread on this.

in regards to the lottery - nah didn't win, but i know why. really, deep down i didn't expect to win. i was putting it out there that i would, but when i thought about my emotions i knew i was playing from doubt and desire based in negative emotions, not positive. you also have to understand that you cannot dictate to the universe how an event (such as recieving money) will occur - that is a human trait of control. by saying "i will be rich by winning the lottery" you are, in fact, blocking the universe from providing you with the wealth in any other form ... so ... i changed what i was thinking about and desiring. now i desire "money to flow in to me" (amongst other things) - and ever since i changed that thought pattern - money has been flowing in, in large sums (as well as small).

i still buy my lottery ticket each week - who knows what the universe has in store for me to fulfill my request :D

you either believe it works or you don't. i believe and it works for me. if you don't believe and it doesn't work for you - then that proves it for yourself.

if you like a challenge - change you belief and thought pattern for a period - a couple of months? try it. truly change your thoughts from you gut instinct and believe with your heart (don't just pretend - this can take practice, so that's why i said a "couple of months") and see what results you get. you've got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

whenever you think of something that has a "don't" or "not" or "can't" in it - such as "i don't want ... ", pull yourself up and change the thought to "i do want (insert opposite to the don't).

if nothing else - life becomes a heck of a lot more positive.

p.s. in regards to flying with no external help ... it is always said that loa works within the bounds of current physical laws of the universe. gravity is a current physical law and therefore loa works within that confines ... however, if you picture yourself flying freely then maybe someone will surprise you with a hang glider flight, or you will suddenly see numerous adverts for them ... ours is not the question/demand how the universe will provide what we request - that is not for us to do - it is our job merely to request and then be open to recieve in whatever form our request is fulfilled.

and believe me, sometimes the universe fills the request in ways i would never have thought - but it turns out to be the right way.

Back