The soft depression has arrived

It was easy to type :D.

M16 has fewer characters..... :D

I thought you had some experience, as I knew a guy who swore by the AK47 (he was a white guy in Rhodesia during the revolution that turned it into Zimbabwe)... said it was next to indestructible (he'd used Armalites and Uzis)

The only complaint he had was of the wooden stock model, which would shrink in the African climate -making them rattle - and any noise in bush warefare made you a target.

The standard folding metal stock had a problem too, as they used to fold down, under the rifle. This made it rather difficult if you wanted to fold it while lying down - so these guys did their own mods to hinge them sideways.

But now we are getting right off the topic of this thread.....:p

Cheers,

The Y-man

There is nothing to debate. There is not a single one indicator that does not blatantly obviously demonstrate that we are in a property boom. Simple like a whistle.

Second, I already answered that it is not growing economy that props up property market, it is property market props up economy. If you do not know how Australian economy works and what drives it - what you are arguing about. Learn the basics - GDP follows "new house commencements" like tail follows the dog. It is locomotive pulls carriages, not carriages push locomotive.

You do not understand primitive basics, why would you expect me to read you cycle of lectures on the advanced economics on the public forum?

If you would have realised how many things you have no foggiest idea of, you would be terrified.

If you want, get "Das Kapital" of comrade Marx, read it from beginning to end couple of times - it will get you out of the dark.

How about educate ?

I'm more than willing to learn from some one who knows more than me .

If it's so clear , you should be able to put a coherant arguement across .

Or don't you have that ability ?

Or are you another of the " If I can't convinve them I'll baffle them with BS brigade " ?

Cliff

BTW essence

I'd love you to be right . If that's correct , then I was only two weeks late in picking the bottom . We exchanged on our first IP in five years in Mid Dec .

We bought that because it was a bargain , but if I bought a bargain at the bottom of the market ..... My reputation will be made and I'll be able to write a book on market timing :D and be able to move from an apprentice timing lord to a Master timing Lord ...:cool:

WOW .

Interestingly Michael Yardney's latest property update , mentioned the main group who should be buying at the moment are people with well paid recession proof jobs , on the proviso they buy bargains in good areas. Three ticks ffrom us there.

Cliff

Pure Gold essence. Keep up the good work. You never disappoint.

You mean fool's gold, namely Pyrite and Chalcopyrite. The current so called property boom:rolleyes: is at the bottom end of the property market and is artifically fueled by the first home owners grant. Pyrite has a pale yellow colour that is often mistaken for gold by the inexperienced (hence the name fool's gold) and is very brittle.

The current so called property boom is an excellent example because like pyrite the current dead cat bounce of the lower end of the property market will be shown to be as brittle as fools gold. These first home owners and fools who think they are investors that have been enticed by the grants don't have the resources to sustain the investment.

That is why my call of a 50% drop in the residential real estate will occur at all levels of the market. Too much gearing and not enough equity to sustain themselves when valuations collapse.

This state and federal government property ponzi scheme will undermine the four pillars banking system with disasterous consequences. Your going to see hyperinflation some time after about 2012-2014 that will make the example of pre world war two Germany pale in comparison.

Just think back to the recent government super scheme that encouraged people to sell their investment property and put it into shares in super. What these poor mum and pop investors did is they crystalized a capital gain and subsequent tax.

They lost control of their investment as it went into managed funds/ shares of companies and boards of directors who then paid themselves big bonuses and their shares became worthless in the current crisis.

Booming property market pffth fools gold by any other name:mad:

M16 has fewer characters..... :D

I thought you had some experience, as I knew a guy who swore by the AK47 (he was a white guy in Rhodesia during the revolution that turned it into Zimbabwe)... said it was next to indestructible (he'd used Armalites and Uzis)

The only complaint he had was of the wooden stock model, which would shrink in the African climate -making them rattle - and any noise in bush warefare made you a target.

The standard folding metal stock had a problem too, as they used to fold down, under the rifle. This made it rather difficult if you wanted to fold it while lying down - so these guys did their own mods to hinge them sideways.

But now we are getting right off the topic of this thread.....:p

Cheers,

The Y-man

I shot one that had bent barrel after it got under a truck. I shot one after digging it from under the pile of sand after mortar shell blast. The only problem is that after 7th magazine on full auto it burns through your gloves and wood also sets on fire. But it still kills at 100 m allright.

You mean fool's gold, namely Pyrite and Chalcopyrite. The current so called property boom:rolleyes: is at the bottom end of the property market and is artifically fueled by the first home owners grant. Pyrite has a pale yellow colour that is often mistaken for gold by the inexperienced (hence the name fool's gold) and is very brittle.

The current so called property boom is an excellent example because like pyrite the current dead cat bounce of the lower end of the property market will be shown to be as brittle as fools gold. These first home owners and fools who think they are investors that have been enticed by the grants don't have the resources to sustain the investment.

That is why my call of a 50% drop in the residential real estate will occur at all levels of the market. Too much gearing and not enough equity to sustain themselves when valuations collapse.

This state and federal government property ponzi scheme will undermine the four pillars banking system with disasterous consequences. Your going to see hyperinflation some time after about 2012-2014 that will make the example of pre world war two Germany pale in comparison.

Just think back to the recent government super scheme that encouraged people to sell their investment property and put it into shares in super. What these poor mum and pop investors did is they crystalized a capital gain and subsequent tax.

They lost control of their investment as it went into managed funds/ shares of companies and boards of directors who then paid themselves big bonuses and their shares became worthless in the current crisis.

sounds like a w-w-w-whipsaw to me......:rolleyes:

When you have no choice but to resort to mineralogy for help, it is called despair.

You will be better off starting casting the spells so free houses start to fall from the sky.

When you have no choice but to resort to mineralogy for help, it is called despair.

You will be better off starting casting the spells so free houses start to fall from the sky.

Eskie you proved you can't spell, that your a fiscal pygmy and that your total asset base wouldn't fit in a thimble. I have consigned your babblings my ignore basket. Have a nice life on the old age pension;)

Back