Thirroul Development Block

Don't usually use this area at all, but am posting this on behalf of a friend who wants to sell, so here goes:

Current property is in a quiet street, 5 mins walk to Thirroul Station, shops around corner as well. Also less than 10 min walk to main patrolled beach. Position is excellent for those wanting to walk to beach, shops and train station (Thirroul has direct express train to Sydney CBD).

House is an older weatherboard (but well maintained) house, with 4 beds, extended family room, double detached garage and loads of living space. Block is over 900sq m, pretty level, and next to other blocks which are in the process of being dvpd for villas/townhouses. This block could possibly have another house built down the back (battleaxe style) or you could demolish the current house and fit villas on. Minimum land size for houses is 450sqm in this Wollongong council area.
Have no idea of cost at this stage, though my friend is getting it appraised in the next few weeks.
Anyone genuinely interested please feel free to contact me and I will endeavour to find out any other info for you. Suitable site for the small developer.

Back