This move by the banks confirms bubble

Dunno how you feel there is such potential for growth when prices are already severly unaffordable. Wages need to spike first, then I'd tend to agree price increases will follow. Otherwise growth is about as fanticiful of an idea as a 50% crash letting everyone buy back into the market.

uh huh....

show me where i mentioned, or alluded to, "growth" anywhere in your quoted post.

I for one do not expect much growth in RE in the short or even medium term. But if that expectation is wrong and we do see growth, I'd like to be involved when it happens. So the game becomes one of managing cashflow to enable the holding of some RE at minimal expense.

There is a saying... something about arguing with idiots making me an idiot too, but I cannot remember it correctly this late at night ;).

The only one I can think of:

"Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you by experience."

:D

Beebop is right of course, kids....

If houses are unaffordable in one area, no-one will buy in that area until they (the wider public) decide that they are affordable. It's bloody not fair.

So - and this is what we do; we buy in areas that are more affordable (read: we can't afford anything in the top end of price :rolleyes:), have good potential for growth and are good for rent returns.

Ops; another secret is out.

Back