This will be my BIGGEST speaking event all year! I have 16 spots left only for this s

Hi There,

It has been a few months since our last speaking event in Sydney and its about time we do it again! I have some really exciting things to talk about!

We will be looking at how I successfully failed school EXACTLY 10 years ago, and how I have been able to build a $10,000,000 property portfolio with a 6 figure passive income rental income from scratch from starting income of $30,000pa at the age of 17.

Come along and join us for this Free property seminar and hear from myself and Daniel from binvested.com.au talk about:

* I will settle the score on Regional vs Metro properties
* Capital Growth VS Positive Cashflow properties. Can you have both?
* Why are the properties I have purchased been low risk? How you can buy properties while minimising the risk!
* The differnce between postive cash flow and passive income. How you can build a passive income through properties.
* We will also hear from some real life examples of what some of our clients have been up too over the last few months!

There have been some big changes at binvested over the last 9 months of this year. Daniel and I will also discuss what we have been up to personally and what milestones we have achieved. If you are wanting to start your portfolio, grow your portfolio, network with other investors, or see what I am talking about I have limited spots available due to the capacity of the venue.

You MUST register via the link below to confirm numbers of attendance for the night and as usual this is a FREE event!

Please click the Westpac Davidson Institute link below to register:https://www.davidsoninstitute.edu.a...erated-property-acquisitions-seminar-part-3-2

When is it?
Tuesday 30th October 2012

Where is it?
Crown Plaza Norwest (Baulkam Hills)
1 Columbia Court
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153

Time?
6:45pm Start

Cost?
FREE
Nibblies and refreshments will be provided

Event Registration link
https://www.davidsoninstitute.edu.a...erated-property-acquisitions-seminar-part-3-2

Hope to see you there,
Nath!

Ps, if you want to get your daily property fix join the FB page @ www.facebook.com/binvested.com.au

I'll be there, impressed by the deals you've posted! There was one you mentioned before about a willmot house for 180k, reno'd to be worth 240k according to your personal valuation.. I'm interested in doing similar deals, but at this stage in my investing it's important to pull my deposits back out fast to get into more deals, in that deal would the banks accept around 240k valuation and let you pull out the equity @80%?

I'll be there, impressed by the deals you've posted! There was one you mentioned before about a willmot house for 180k, reno'd to be worth 240k according to your personal valuation.. I'm interested in doing similar deals, but at this stage in my investing it's important to pull my deposits back out fast to get into more deals, in that deal would the banks accept around 240k valuation and let you pull out the equity @80%?

Normally have to wait 6 month as a min/average....as the lenders generally accept the lowest valuation they have on file from the last 6 month.

I agree Mick...this is very unlikely at the moment.

Usually the lender will lock at what the property was bought for as part of the valuation. If it was brought for 180k and a reno was done....240k val is not realistic...thought 210k is.

Normally have to wait 6 month as a min/average....as the lenders generally accept the lowest valuation they have on file from the last 6 month.

Hi Nathan,

Cant make the session (currently in Melbourne). Are you going to be recording it - like you have previously.

Thanks,

Matt

Back