To buy both Trust Magic & Tax Battles?

Hi

The tiger was just awesome! His fur was so soft. His muscles so hard, his teeth so long and even his paws and claws were huge. He was "entertained" by a couple of trainers and then they gave him a frozen milk block inside industrial cardboard. Any doubts about him having real teeth and claws were very soon dismissed as he tore the box to pieces like we might tear tissue paper. He then mauled the frozen milk block way too easily.

An unbelieavable day....

Bye the way, that stray foot belongs to Alysha, my wonderful secretary. Sue had to try and remove the others from the group photo as Sue and I had our photo taken together and there was not one of me alone with the tiger.

We were going to fix the foot problem, but, it makes for a great laugh!

Have fun

Dale

So my next question is should i get both books?
any negatives if I only get the "Trust Magic"?

Hoping to order it by tomorrow morning ( so that I can receive it in time), so your quick replies would be greatly appreciated ;)

Okanemochi said:

Hoping to order it by tomorrow morning ( so that I can receive it in time), so your quick replies would be greatly appreciated ;)

You'll miss out on a fair bit - the trusts part of Tax Battles is not the guts of the book. Dale has always made it clear that trusts are a central part of the strategy, but it's larger than that. Think of Tax battles as the overarching work with trust magic increasing and amplifying the concepts relating to trusts per se.

Okanemochi said:
A few people in the thread recommend both- and it is cheaper to get both now than to decide later on you would like the second one.

Go into Dale's website (www.gatherumgoss.com/shopping) and check out the contents of Tax Battles. That covers quite a lot, especially on deductibility and claiming of IP expenses, which could quite easily make it worth while the purchase just for a single item you may have otherwise not claimed.

Glebe said:
buy both people stop being tight - it's christmas!

(and it's tax deductible!)

Tight at Xmas??? U have no idea :D
and Tax deductible it's not! ( for me because I don't earn or pay tax in OZ)

Am ordering both anyway at the bargain price!

Thanks for the comments

Okanemochi said:
and Tax deductible it's not! ( for me because I don't earn or pay tax in OZ)

I'm sure the tax rate of where you are is lower than Aus so you're still on a winner....

Glebe said:
buy both people stop being tight - it's christmas!

(and it's tax deductible!)

My thoughts exactly Glebe. The benefits you will gain from these books will be worth it if you bought 10 of each and gave em away as Christmas presents.

Back