Tony Robbins UPW Seminar - Tickets

Hi All,

Not sure if the meeting point section is the right place to post this, but happy for the mod's to move if required.

Anyway I have a couple of spare Gold tickets to the upcoming Tony Robbins - Unleash The Power within Seminar on April 12th-15th 2013 in Sydney which I'm happy to sell on at cost price $332 each.

www.UnleashThePowerWithin.net.au (see for details)

I know a few past forumites have found his seminars quite motivating on all levels so thought I'd post here to see if anyone is keen.

I need to let the organisers know names and details etc by the end of the week so they can issue e-tickets, so if interested please PM me.

Cheers

Seb

P.s. The price is obviously quite cheap compared to retail, so just going on a first come, first served basis.

Do you still have these? If you don't mind me asking, but how did you get these so cheap?

Who here's been before and was it worth it, in your opinion?

Hi All,

Tickets have now sold. Sorry.

Price was much cheaper than RRP as they were bought through a friend under the graduate programme offer.

I have no idea if its any good, but feels its worth a try even if I do cringe at the ra ra nature of these types of events.

Anyone else here going to this years seminar?

Back