Top 20

I'm finding it a bit hard to believe, that vBulletin, with all of its features et cetera, has to have the "Top X" figure manually co-ordinated.

select * from users order by post_count desc limit 20 offset 0;

Merovingian said:
I'm finding it a bit hard to believe, that vBulletin, with all of its features et cetera, has to have the "Top X" figure manually co-ordinated.

select * from users order by post_count desc limit 20 offset 0;

The User Titles arent designed to show words like "Top 20" more like "Senior Member" or "Die Hard Poster".. Because Somersoft chose to call it "Top 10" they now need to manually set the promotion points for the User Titles to roughly match the name they've selected.. cruddy choice, might be time to revisit it? :)

skater said:
Me three...... :eek: :D
Methinks Skater is trying to (very quickly) rack up that magic 1,000 post count. I think if Geoff were to delete all these promiscously self-indulgent posts then they probably wouldn't count towards your post count...

Not a suggestion really, just more of an observation. Its just that Geoff has been VERY active as a moderator lately I've noticed. Oh, and don't p!ss him off on his anniversary! ;) :p

Now lock this thread and get on with talking property... :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
Methinks Skater is trying to (very quickly) rack up that magic 1,000 post count. I think if Geoff were to delete all these promiscously self-indulgent posts then they probably wouldn't count towards your post count...

Not a suggestion really, just more of an observation. Its just that Geoff has been VERY active as a moderator lately I've noticed. Oh, and don't p!ss him off on his anniversary! ;) :p

Now lock this thread and get on with talking property... :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Michael.
Awe, Micheal I'm really not usually that naughty, I was just having fun the same as a few others. :eek:

I usually try to be very diplomatic & respectful.

skater said:
Awe, Micheal I'm really not usually that naughty, I was just having fun the same as a few others. :eek:

I usually try to be very diplomatic & respectful.
Skater,

I know, just being a bit self-indulgent myself. :eek: :p

Loved your thread on your reno. One of the best reads on the forum! You rock kiddo!

Michael.

Back