Town planner in Western Sydney

Hi all,

I searched SS but yet to find mention of a recommended town planner in Western Sydney.

I see there are a few from Melbourne posting however.

Would you be able to recommend a trusted and tried professional who has dealt with the Penrith and Blacktown council in particular? If you are willing to refer one please can you post?

Many thanks,
MsAli

Hi all,

I searched SS but yet to find mention of a recommended town planner in Western Sydney.

Would you be able to recommend a trusted and tried professional who has dealt with the Penrith and Blacktown council in particular? If you are willing to refer one please can you post?

Many thanks,
MsAli

Town Planner... for approvals?

Serj Panai... BRAZEN on SS.

Hi all,

Many thanks,
MsAli

I do a fair bit in blacktown - a few straight planning matters plus we do nearly all thedesign approvals for the ponds.

I've done a couple in Penrith plus dealt with them a lot when I was at the department of planning.

What's the issue?

nhg, It's for a sub division query.

I was speaking with a townplanner from Melbourne on the forum who said that whoever we hire should be guiding us through the whole process. Plus do all the costings with a paid consultation.

Ideo, thanks - do you do sub divisions in the area?

Ideally want someone located in the area that we can catch up with where need be.

Still early in the process so would like to engage someone for the works/initial consultation.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Yep, they should be doing that - at least providing other consultant fees, council fees etc etc. Essentially project managing it during the approvals phase.

I've just been signed up for another subdivision DA in the Blacktown LGA. Got the email this morning.

If you want someone local then the best I can suggest is Don Fox Planning in Normanhurst.

Back