tree looping

Hi there,

Hope this is the right forum to ask this question.

Question:
Can anyone recommend a tree looping/ removal service in western suburb of Melbourne, Hobsons Bay council area? Anything I should look out for? Insurance from tree looping service? Do they need to show me that they have libability insurance?

Situation:
Trying to replace a fence. A tree (big) is too close to the fence. Neighbour got a quote for fence replacement but was advised that my tree needs to be removed/ cut down (??? not sure if stump and/or roots need to also be removed).

Cheers.

It's much easier to find a tree lopper than a tree looper, tree loppers are listed in the local paper tree loppers can be found at the circus with the clowns and carni-folk.

I would call for a couple of quotes. Maybe use one of the quote services like HiPages, put up details of your job and wait for tree loppers to call you.

I would check that they have insurance.

Are you paying for half of the fence? We had a similar situation where we started the negotiations. Neighbour agreed to meet half the cost and we paid to clear the fenceline because most of the huge shrubs were just inside our land.

try serviceseeking.com. When I need to find an unusual trade or out of area trade. You get a few good quotes and you're able to weed out the good trades.

Hi,

good luck with your new fence and tree removal. Just check about removing the tree, as you will probably need a tree removal permit in Hobsons Bay if it is a medium to large tree. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Cheers

Back