TV & Movies - What are SS Members Watching

Property wars for a bit of a laugh... They guys on the show buy foreclosed houses at auction in Phoenix USA. The catch is they can't get inside to inspect the houses until they've brought them.

Bates Motel is a great TV show.

I was aways a fan of the movie Pyscho..and this gives a reat insight into how he became the man, he turned out to be.
The young actor portraying him, does an excellent job.

Watched episode 1 of The Walking Dead...not for me

Looking fwd to Game of Thrones

I run a policy of three episodes and you're out.

I'll watch three episodes, if I still don't like it I'll pass on the series. Sometimes some real gems are overlooked from a poor first episode etc.

Just over a month until the 8th and final season of Dexter..

Can't wait, love this show!

Ems

Same here. Great show! The earlier seasons were better though.

Also waiting for Breaking Bad to start again (August). Final 8 episodes :D

Oscar

Same here. Great show! The earlier seasons were better though.

Also waiting for Breaking Bad to start again (August). Final 8 episodes :D

Oscar

Yes agree - the earlier seasons were better but thought season 7 was great, back to its best.

Starting season 5 of breaking bad tonight actually, bit behind on this one.

Another show I'm into is Californication - love it! :D

Yes agree - the earlier seasons were better but thought season 7 was great, back to its best.

Starting season 5 of breaking bad tonight actually, bit behind on this one.

Another show I'm into is Californication - love it! :D

Californication - love what they get up to in that one. Funny!

I'm envious that you haven't watched Season 5 of Breaking Bad, such a great show!!

Oscar

Californication - love what they get up to in that one. Funny!

I'm envious that you haven't watched Season 5 of Breaking Bad, such a great show!!

Oscar

Breaking bad season 4 is currently on ABC. I watch on Iview, but I think it's on real late. I've got all the series' on DVD and the first half of s5 on i tunes. Still watch when on free to air.

The finale of s4 is an absolute ripper. "we won!"

"I Survived, beyond & back"
I like "I Survived" too they really take you on a spiritual journey and remind me to look at the bigger picture and what is and is not actually important in life

Breaking bad season 4 is currently on ABC. I watch on Iview, but I think it's on real late. I've got all the series' on DVD and the first half of s5 on i tunes. Still watch when on free to air.

The finale of s4 is an absolute ripper. "we won!"

Brilliant :D

I run a policy of three episodes and you're out.

I'll watch three episodes, if I still don't like it I'll pass on the series. Sometimes some real gems are overlooked from a poor first episode etc.

Try another 2 :(

Went to Karachi in the Pilbara yesterday and started watching Deadwood on the Netbook

Back