TV point

I was editing my reply when you commented.

IF you're lucky there might be a wardrobe or something on the other side of the wall. I've hidden conduits in those before and then just drilled through the brick leaf at the bottom.

Guess what I just found at there is a wardrobe on the other side, did not even realise this, amazing..fortunately.

cheers
MTR:)

You run the conduit first and then just weave the bricks through over the top. :cool:

This is the most ludicrous this I've heard on this forum since the whole youtube depreciation report fiasco and up there with the bloke who wanted to take ladders on planes to save money

This is the most ludicrous this I've heard on this forum since the whole youtube depreciation report fiasco and up there with the bloke who wanted to take ladders on planes to save money

It only works with the really skinny flexible conduit. ;);)

Is there an alternative way to solve the problem?
I have 4 TV outlets, 2 in Bedrooms, 2 in lounge/dining area.
I currently have a combined dining and lounge so there's only one place for TV, above a fire place or in the corner where the dining table is to be? Otherwise cable will need to run above the opening of kitchen/lounge cut out (bad aesthetic look!).
Since it is to be a rental I thought, lets provide a TV on a bracket above the fire place instead (can be swivelled to watch while cooking, or while dining or in the lounge). I will claim depreciation on TV so I see it as an alternative solution to the problem, otherwise there are outlets in the bedrooms, so the tenants' TV could be placed there!
Hopefully this is a win/win situation. It is in the complex of units!

Back